Chapter 6 Custody

"Tara , STAY OUT OF IT . IT'S ONLY BETWEEN MR.RAIZADA AND ME ."
Arnav heard as he went to open the door at Raizada Mansion. The doorbell went ringing continuously.

Upon opening the dorr
Arnav , casually " What's wrong , Khushi ?? Is Aarav okay?? "

Arnav was surprised and worried to find Khushi at the door step at this time .

Arnav's concern about Aarav did it raising her anger levels like never before .

Khushi
"Oh Mr.Raizada .You haven't changed at all . Still the screwd.Arrogant ."

Arnav
"Khushi , you aren't making any sense"

Khushi threw the documents on his face

" Really ???"

Arnav read the documents and saw that the custody was applied on his name.Now that's why Khushi is furious .it's all making sense now .

The rest of the Raizada were curious about the contents of the documents but they dared not to ask the duo .

Khushi continued " Makes sense now , Mr.Genius ??"

Arnav stammered" I didnt apply this "

Khushi
" That's the best you could come up with ???? "

Holding her hand , he pleaded " I didn't do it . Pls trust me .(Khushi looking into his eyes , wanted to believe him until ¦ ¦)Besides Aarav is in my custody and so are you . We are still married "

Khushi mocked in her sugar coated voice " Oh Arnavji !! I thought you were better than this ! Read your contract thoroughly before signing . Well , let me enlighten you .We are officially divorced as soon as the contract ends and you were the first one to sign it "

Arnav
"No"

Khushi mocked
"Oh yes "

Tara dragging her Di , before the fight gets even more intense "Di come let's go .Aarav will be worried " .

She played the card well , making khushi agree .

Khushi
"I'm not scared for you .See you in Court , Mr.Raizada."

Arnav stared at the door even after Khushi left . He was at loss again with Khushi.

Nani hurried to Arnav "Chote , Why was khushi betiya so furious "

Arnav wanted answers .

"Who the hell applied for Aarav's custody in my name ??" Arnav yelled instead

Everyone was shocked hearing the news

Anjali stepped up " Chote woh.."

Arnav was shocked and furious " di you ??why damn it ??"

" I just wanted you to be happy " She broke down .

Anjali continued " You have suffered a lot with Khushi because of me .I just ..."

Bidding good night , he walked to his room , not wanting to hear more .

(Outside Raizada mansion)
Sensing that Khushi wasnt in mind to drive , Tara drove home with intense moody atmosphere.

Khushi checked in on Aarav ,( who had no clue about the custody commotion )only to find him cozily tucked in .

Time flew as she sat on the end , riffling his hair and didn't even know when her father entered the room .

"Khushi" he called out and sat next to her .

(Back in Raizada mansion)
Anjali kept knocking the door and Arnav refused to open saying

"Di.I am not in mood to talk "

As the knocking continued , he slightly opened the door only to find Nani and not Anjali

"Chote " said Nani and she entered his man cave and sat on his bed .

(At Khushi's house)
Khushi, hugging her dad, broke down " I can't live without him, Papa.He's my everytime . He's the reason I am alive . I can't lose him "

Sashi's heart tore as he watched his daughter cry out her fears and insecurities.

(Back in Raizada mansion)
Lying on Nani's lap, Arnav cried"I can't live without them , Nani .I need them in my life .I love Khushi , Nani .I always have .This laad governor's life (his lips smiling , surprising Nani ) is boring and colourless without her .I will always Love Aarav .No matter what .I can't lose them , Nani .I can't lose her again "

Patting Arnav to sleep , she left with an firm resolution.

A/N Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts down in the comments.