Chapter 19 Date

Siddarath ( Khushi's PA) had informed Khushi that there is sudden client meeting at hotel Maple. Khushi was damn tired that day. All she wanted to do was go home, have some dinner maybe and hit bed. She mentally cursing that damn of the company to ruin her day as she was changing into more formal Wear for the meeting.

" You look very beautiful, Mummy"

Arnav gestured.

" Thank you champ "

Kissing Aarav on the forehead , she informed that she had some meeting and she will late.

Knocking Tara's door

"Are you coming for the meeting or not"

"Woh . Di..I..actually"

" What?" Getting little pissed

" I'm going out with Nk" she said meekly

"Oh okay.Have fun. Tell him I said hi"

"Sure di.Sorry once again."

Cursing her luck , she rode her way to the hotel.

As she got out of her car, it started to drizzle and she ran into the hotel.

"Great. Rain away my tiredness" she muttered to her herself and entered the designated table .

It was filled with fairy lights and red roses.

Just then she heard a familiar voice say

"What.."

"the" she completed his sentence

After a tiring day at work with back to back meetings and conferences, Arnav just wanted to go home , hit the shower and go to sleep .

As ill luck and fate would have it , Aman just informed him that his client preponened their meeting to today evening at Hotel Maple.

Damn it !

Just when he was about to ask Akash to go to the meeting, he found Akash talking on the phone

"Yea yea. I remember pumpkin. Movie tonight. Hey daddy is not that old to forget. I love you too pumpkin"

Seeing Arnav ," yea Bhai. What's up??"

"Movie with Pari ??"

"Yea Bhai . She has been pestering me for months. Do you need something?"

" Huh..oh nothing. Carry on. Tell Nani that I've a client meeting at hotel Maple tonight."

"Okay bhai"

As he asked his table in the hotel , he was shocked to see his table decorated with fairy lights and red roses.

The two things which will always remind of Khushi.

But where's the meeting damn it ?

"What-"

"- the" it was Khushi , dressed in crisp blue shirt and black pant. Her hair let out .

Damn ! She looked like an angel

As they sat on their table , Khushi received a video call .

The call showed Aarav, Nk , Tara and Anjali.

" Happy advance birthday , Chote "

" Happy advance birthday , Nannav "

" Happy advance birthday , Bhai "

Aarav also gestured " happy advanve birthday Dad"

Just then khushi realized that it would be Arnav's Birthday tomorrow.