Chapter 26 I owe you the truth of me

Khushi broke -
When you didn't believe me that I was innocent ,I didn't feel like living and as soon as the god damn contract ended , I left because I couldn't bear more pain and I didn't want Anjali ji to suffer in my account

Arnav - Khushi,Im so sorry

Khushi -
I had gone to orphanage , since I didn't want my parents to feel more embarsement in my name.Thats when I found out I was pregnant and my DEAD brother was alive.Imagine how it might have been for you to find out that your life was fake .My identity as Khushi Kumari Gupta .My marriage was just a contract ..That too for 6 months .. When I had a brother i didnt know.You don't how many times I wanted you by my side.When I was going to meet my brother for the first time at his orphanage who I don't know exist ...for my monthly visit to the doctor and the day Aarav was born .If you had been there that day , I would definitely broken your hand .(she laughed despite her tears rolling down her cheeks) To tell me that Aarav will be fine in premature care."

Khushi continued -
I was scared that you will hate Aarav more than you loved me .Just the way you did to me.I was scared. I wanted to be independent and show you and the world that I'm stronger.I was scared that you wouldn't accept Aarav .

Khushi fell on her knee and leaned to a nearby tree, with her heart feeling less heavier .

Arnav sat next to her and said- Khushiiii.when I was 14,My mother committed suicide because my mother thought that my father was having an affair .My dad got himself to death in shame.Soon after their death , di and I got kicked out of my house by our greedy uncle And Nani took us in .I understood that money is the only currency of life and love kills people and I worked hard to get back what we have lost .Along with AR designs , the cold hearted ASR was born .I never wanted to hurt you ,Khushi.Trust me.When I first met you , your presence started to affected me in ways I couldn't explain .In fact,we fought more than just talked.I was going to tell you that I love you damn it .But seeing Shyam hugging you , I couldn't think straight and when I comforted him, he told me that di was the only hurdle between you and Shyam .I married you just to keep him away from you and to save di's marriage.

Khushi - Why didn't you ask me??

Arnav - I don't know,Khushi.All I could think was my Di.

Khushi - Why are you telling me this ??Why now ???

Arnav - because I want you and Aarav back in my life. I've waited enough Khushi.We have waited enough Khushi. The minute I saw you at lakshmi Nagar place and Aarav..

Khushi -
No.You don't know anything about him and I could like it to remain that way.You weren't there when he was born .When he gave his first smile.You weren't there damn it.

Arnav -
I wasn't there damn it because You left me ¦.

Khushi -
Oh please .Dont play the pity card on yourself now

"Khushiiiiiii.I am at fault ." Arnav pleaded

Khushi-
" I too am at fault .I kept your son from you for all these years .It kills to see the longing for you in his eyes.i tried to be Father for him as well but failed miserably.Im the worst parent ever. "

Taking her hand into his , kneeling in front of her ," Khushi .You are such an amazing parent.Trust me you are truly one amazing parent . I know it and everyone knows it .Aarav adores you. Can we please move ahead leaving our past behind ??"

Khushi looked at Arnav with tender love and was surprised to see him ask for forgiveness .

Khushi - "Yes.But "

"but what" Arnav was very happy for the second chance.

Khushi-
"1. You can't control my life
2. If you hurt Aarav in anyway , the deal is off. Fine with the deal ??"

Arnav immediately agreed .It was simple and fair .

"Deal " he whispered huskily near her ear and hugged her for god knew how long .

With the rain pouring , the night sky and the twinkling stars , the duo didn't want to leave each other's arms.God it felt so right after all these years .Arnav tugged some strands of Khushi's hair behind her ear , making the moonlight make her features more bright .

The rain along with his proximity had a tingling effect in her stomach and to Arnav too.

It was killing them on the inside trying to control their underlying desire .

They kissed under the rain .It was magical. Their first kiss.They walked back home with a smile permanent and their hands twinged.

A/N Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts down in the comments.

821 words!!