Chapter 9 Calm before the storm

Thank you for taking your time for reading my story.
Votes
DesydesteriaAndrea
SriNiteesha
Darling21894
Apdevil
Kanibala5
Mayamadhuvanthi
Sonalishrivastava3
Shashwatsakshi
Priti_kp
User44828241
Mouniprashu
Hazal_florex
Arshi0099
Sangeethbala
Koyalpari
Paianjalir
Mitra6
SumathiCDas
anishasharath
Mbutola

Thank you for all your comments. Loved reading them

Clarifying a few details (asked by the wonderful Mayamadhuvanthi.)

(1) what happened to leech >> hope you are referring to Shyam here. He was arrested and had a cardiac arrest. He died in jail.

(2) So shyam is in jail, Anjali became strong and Payal has a baby girl >> all true
Anjali takes care of AR design charity works.
As per my story, Payal wanted to divorce Akash since Khushi sacrificed her marriage for her. She was angry with Raizada for not trusting and taunting Khushi. She was mad angry with Arnav for hurting Khushi
However, she didn't since Khushi left a letter (5 years ago) to take care of everyone and that her sacrifice (ie marrying arnav for payal's marriage) was not to be in vain.

(3) who is Aditya. Maybe future bil of Arnav. Anjali future hubby >> unfortunately no. He's Khushi elder brother. He's happily married to Manvi. More of his story in next chapters.

(4) Who is Khushi's father >> Khushi's biological father passed away in an accident when she was a child. Haven't honestly thought of any name for him since the character doesn't have much role in my story.

(5)  Why is Khushi staying with Guptas. How are they related to Khushi >> Honestly, I think I missed this part. Khushi has bought a new house and she made the Gupta family move to this house (telling them to take care of Aarav and Tara). Actually, she wanted to express her gratitude for taking care of her since childhood.
When khushi's parents passed away, the Gupta has adopted Khushi and Khushi grew up in their house. They are not the negative character in my story.
Thanks for your comments.

To be honest, drop your comments on how you wish to see Anjali's story go. Do we want her to find love or stay single?

Now back to the story

(Same day)
During the meeting, Arnav couldn't meet Khushi in the eye. Guilt was killing him from the inside.
He should have been there when Khushi found out that she was pregnant. Even though, he famously didn't like kids until Pari (Akash's daughter). Now he couldn't imagine his life without Aarav.
He should have been there during her doctor's appointment. During her mood swings. Her cravings torture. Her delivery.
Aarav's early days.
He should have been there.
If only, he would do it all again.
He was grateful for the support of Tara, Tara's bhai and Manvi.

Tara's POV
I noticed Arnav lost in his thoughts during the meeting. Did he hear what I shared with Nk (about Khushi and Aarav) ?

Di is going to kill me for sure.
Dear God, save me from her wrath.

(Next day)
Arnav's POV

Damn that bloody meeting !!

It was already 5pm when Arnav left AR and was around 5:20 when he reached his mother's garden for his first class with his wife. (He was supposed to meet her at 5)

He has already missed so much of his son's life and didn't want to miss any more.
He feared that Khushi would have left due to the delay but he was surprised to see the opposite .

Khushi and Aarav were playing football on the grassy part of his garden .

Upon seeing Arnav , Aarav paused the game and looked at him and gestured him some actions ,leaving Arnav confused.

Khushi " Want to join ??"

Arnav joined the game surprising Khushi and trio played till 6pm until Aarav got tired .

The trio sat on wooden picnic table attached with chairs , relishing Khushi's wraps .

Arnav " this is really good . I love it " he spoke while eating

"Thank you and don't talk while chewing"
(Both remembered the instance when Arnav said this to Khushi. Arnav wished that he could go back to the day and started afresh)

Aarav was watering the plants while khushi began her first lesson

"He loves plants " Khushi smiled

"Just like me " he barely whispered but Khushi heard it .

"Actually,More like you and less like me.He may surprise you though " she answered surprising him .

"I hope not much as you do now"he painfully said. (Remembering Khushi's journey till now)

Khushi announced to get rid of the uncomfortable mood " Okay , first class Mr laad governor .let's start with Alphabets"

She began to gesture him all the Alphabets and boy Arnav was a quick learner .

"Superb!! " was all she could say .

Aarav walked back after watering and gardening the garden .Arnav felt proud of his son , watching him gently tend to his garden .

Aarav gestured to have dinner there which Khushi told to Arnav .

Arnav watched his son and his wife set on a picnic dinner for him .

The dinner was filled without Aarav telling his day and Khushi decoding it to Arnav and laughing about them .Arnav watched his son and his wife laughing about the days events. For the first time in what felt like forever, Arnav felt his heart lighter and content.

It was around 8pm when Arnav entered RM with a smile as HP opened the door .

"Tell them I already had dinner "

After refreshing himself , Arnav stood by the mirror trying out all the alphabets that Khushi had thought him today and smiled to himself.

Hari Prakash smiled through the door seeing his master happy and prayed that his happiness stays on forever .

A/N 926 words!!