Chapter 10 She said yes

A/N Tara is about to finish her masters.

(At Khushi's house)
" that was fast .What do you mean Nk proposed you and you said yes ??"Khushi asked surprised

"Every word , di " Tara said cooly and excited

Meanwhile at Raizada mansion

"Nk Bhai , you proposed Tara and she said what ??" Akash enquired at the dinner unable to bear the sudden news

"She said yes , Bhai " Nk squealed excitedly.

"I have talked with Khushi betiya and others.We all will go to their house .Okay Nk ??"

Nk literally lifted Nani in joy "Thank you , Nani " kissing her with joy

"My little brother is going to get married " Anjali squealed.

Arnav thought " What the . Tara was the one of the most practical and sensible person he had met but always a goof ball with Khushi and Aarav.She likes Nk . Unbelievable "

Days later

Nk was squeaking with excitement and it was well evident . The family was going to Khushi's house for an official marriage proposal.

At Khushi's place,

Aarav and Ram(their helper even before Aarav was born, stayed with Khushi and Tara during Khushi's pregnancy) opened the door , to find his dad(Arnav) and his family .

He gestured to Arnav that Khushi and Tara was getting ready.

Nani "huh ??"

Before Ram could translate , Arnav popped in " He told that Khushi and Tara are in her room getting ready " to which Ram nodded.

Raizadas looked at Arnav as though he had suddenly grown horns

Arnav irriated "What ??"

"How did you - I mean ??" Anjali who was immensely surprised asked

"I have been learning " Arnav smirked.

Leaving all the Raizadas clueless ....but when ??

Aarav had dragged Arnav ahead to his indoor garden ..he hated family gathering ..it was full of melodrama and small talks.

The Raizadas were smiled seeing the easy camarade shared by both Arnav and Aarav .

While the rest of Raizadas were warmly settled by the elders of the house

Hearing the sweet ringing for anklets , everyone turned to find Khushi and Tara.

More precisely, Khushi nearly dragging beautiful dressed Tara .

"Excuse me.If you were not busy chatting with your Nk until wee hours , you would been ready on time and I wouldn't have to yell at you ."Khushi snapped causing Nk and Tara to blush furious .

Tara , embarrassed "Di !! Pls stop .You are embarrassing me " causing Aarav to giggle .

Seeing Aarav giggle , everyone smiled .

He was a charmer , just like his dad.

As the Raizada and the Guptas sat down to discuss about the impending wedding , Aarav had taken Arnav to their room .

Arnav scanned every nook and corner of the room and instantly fell in love with the interior.

Entering Khushi's room (Arnav hasn't been to Khushi's room. He has been to Aarav's room though)

There was a wall filled with pictures with Aarav ranging from a baby to the present;Some with Khushi and Tara .One of the pictures which caught his eyes was excited and proudly smiling Khushi lending her finger to toddler Aarav ( who looked like he was beginning to walk, giving his toothless smile) for support .It was his fault that he missed his son's childhood. Guilt was starting to sink in.

They settled playing PS4 (or some video game appropriate for 4 year) and lost track of time.The elders had decided on the dates and other stuff and Tara took them for a House tour . Everyone loved the house and praised the interiors .

Upon entering Khushi's room , they were in a another shock .Aarav was sitting in between Arnav and Khushi (who was furious playing ) .

Tara " Di . I thought you were helping Ram bhai to set the table "

Khushi had eyes only on the screen " Oh that ! I finished .I thought I will check up on Aarav."

Arnav was furious fighting against his opponent, Khushi .With his tongue stuck out , he looked like so different ...innocent .

Manorama " Dear God .Arnav Singh Raizada is playing games .This is going to be headlines tomorrow"

While the others (except Khushi , Aarav and Arnav ) laughed , Arnav took a millisecond to give a glare that silenced the entire clan (and quicky continued with the game as he didn't want to lose the game )

"Di ..You can play later .We have guests remember " Tara reminded her

Khushi who hated disturbance while gaming " You handle them.I need to handle this man" .

Khushi heard it as soon it slipped out of her mouth and everyone stared at her and Arnav was smirking with glee.

Butterflies fluttering his stomach.

The others stood admiring the photos on the wall.

Nani " Aarav looked just like Chote when he was small "

Anjali "yes Nani .Exact Carbon copy "

Mami "true true "

causing Khushi and Arnav to have a glance at each other .

" I won" Khushi cheered and Aarav and Khushi hi-fived each other in joy .

Arnav pretended to sulk at his defeat but on inside , he was happy to see his wife and son excited.

Beside , he did technically lose to her at the game .His brain warned him

He had already lost to her in many ways .His brain comforted him .

A/N 844 words

A/N Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts down in the comments.