|Six|

A long sigh escapes out of Kurt's lips as he placed his guitar back into the corner of his bedroom once they entered.

Courtney closed the couple's bedroom door. Herself walking over and wrapping her arms around Kurt's neck.

"Hi, Pixie-Meat." Courtney spoke. Her voice dropping a little. Kurt gave her a little smile as he replied. "Hi, babe."

Courtney smashed her lips onto Kurt's. A soft grunt escaped out of Mr.Cobain's lips as he returned the kiss.

Slowly Kurt pulled back. "I need a cigarette." He muttered as he went over to the bed.

He sits on it. Opening the nightstand's drawer and taking a pack of Winston's. Flicking open the lid, he placed it between his lips.

Taking out the lighter as well, he lights the cigarette. Taking a puff and blowing the smoke out into the couple's bedroom.

Courtney sits next to him on the bed. Wrapping an arm around her husband.  But Kurt didn't pay attention to this, rather he noticed a little paper in the nightstand's drawer.

"Mm, what's this?" Kurt asked as he pulled the cigarette out of his lips. Holding it in between his fingertips as he takes the folded paper out.

Courtney suddenly became defensive. She tries to reach for the paper. "It's mine!"

"Well, let me see it!" Kurt exclaimed back at her. Using one hand to messily unfold the paper.

It was a love letter. Not from Kurt however. By another man.

Kurt felt his heart drop. Feeling suddenly stressed, he takes a large drag of his cigarette before putting it out on the bed. Burning a small hole into it.

"Who's this?" Kurt asks. Holding the love letter up to Courtney's face. Courtney screamed back. "It's none of your business, Kurt!"

"It's plenty of my fucking business if my wife is cheating!" Kurt shouted in reply. Getting up from the bed and mockingly reading a bit of the letter.

He reads, "Oh~!, my sweet Courtney. I will treat you much better than that..junkie nobody." Kurt's face begun to scowl as he read more.

"..You deserve to be with me and nobody else. Only because that husband you have is much too weak for you. I will protect you and treat you much better. I love you, call me." Kurt finished reading. His heart has officially cracked into two.

He crumbled up the paper. Throwing it at Courtney as he shouted in heartbreak. "How long?! Who is this guy anyway?! How does he know about my shit?!" Kurt shouts.

Courtney screamed back. "I told him, dumbass! And you know what?! He's fucking right! And I'm going to move in with him right now! I WANT A DIVORCE!"

Kurt balled his fists. He teared up as he screamed back. "Fine by me!"

Little did they know, Frances has woken up. Listening to the entire conversation in her room. She didn't understand much, but hearing them fight made her worry.

But not for her mom, but for her dad.