|Twelve|

2 months have gone by, and Kurt is still in the battle with the divorce and Courtney Love.

He's so close, to winning Frances over. Now it is time for Frances to be on the stand. This was a big day for her.

At this moment,

Dave and Kurt are now in a romantic relationship. Ever since a few months ago about the confession. The relationship they have is going smoothly.

And Frances enjoys having two fatherly figures. It makes her smile. She loves both of them.

She doesn't want to leave them.

"Dave?!" Kurt exclaimed from the bathroom. Since the family is currently getting ready to go to the courthouse, once again.

"Coming!" Dave responded. Entering the bathroom. Kurt shifted as he muttered. "Can you help me with this dumb tie..?" He asks, facing his boyfriend now.

"Yeah, honey. I'll help you." Dave muttered, working on the tie as they hear Frances approach them.

"Daddy? Papa? Which dress should I wear?" Frances asks. Holding up two dresses.

"Should I wear the polka-dots or this red plain dress?" Her child-voice spoke, grinning happily at the two.

Kurt's blue eyes glanced at his daughter. He smiled at her. "Hm, wear the polka-dots." He replied.

Frances started to giggle. "Otay!" She beamed in excitement. Before running to her room and shutting the door.

"She's so cute." Dave muttered as he finished fixing Kurt's tie. Dave is already dressed in his suit.

"She's my little Bean." Kurt replied. He held Dave's hand. "I'm so fucking nervous.." he muttered.

"Hey, it'll be alright." Dave reassured but Kurt huffed. "It's all up to Frances, she has to be at the stand talking with the judge now."

Dave kissed Kurt's head. "Babe, you're overstressing yourself with this. We know what Courtney did. Yes, she yelled at Frances. Emotionally abused you and your daughter.. But what else did she do?"

Kurt lowered his eyes. "Used heroin when she was pregnant, even after her birth..but, I used heroin too–"

Dave hushed Kurt once Frances opened her bedroom door. Wearing the dress.

Kurt smiled. "My! Such a pretty princess!" He complimented his daughter. Making her snicker and laugh.

Frances twirled herself. Giggling as Dave went over. He ruffled her little blonde hair.

"I love you, papa." Frances muttered. Making Dave smile. "I love you too." He replied.

The three went downstairs. Proper dress shoes on their feet. Kurt called out, "Frances! Cmere."

Frances skipped over. She sits on the floor. Kurt began to brush her hair. "You still have some tangles.." he muttered.

Being easy on her long hair, he styled it into a long ponytail. Smiling once he is finished, Kurt kissed his daughter's cheek.

"Ready to go? This is a big day." Kurt informed Frances. She nodded her head.

"Ready.." Frances muttered.