|Fithteen|

Deciding to order it to go, the family got the food they wanted. "Thanks!" Dave responded once he got the last bag of food.

Then, the car drives out of the drive thru. Kurt huffed. "I need to get this suit off of me." He grunted.

Dave laughed softly. "Hey, it looks good on you, honey." He complimented. Making Kurt roll his eyes. "Whatever.." he muttered, holding the bag of McDonald's in his hand.

They reached back to their home. Which is the Seattle mansion since Dave moved in rather than the opposite of plans.

Frances excitedly unbuckled herself and opened the car door. Hopping out of the car that is now stopped and parked.

"Hurry daddy! I'm hungry!" His daughter joked with a large grin on her face.

Kurt smiled sadly in return. He couldn't feel ..happy. today was very heavy on him. His depression is going in waves. His mind is eating at him.

Even though he won, his emotional state is a wreck.

His thoughts are getting more and more darker by the moment. But he is trying to stay strong for his boyfriend and daughter.

"I know, honeybee. Daddy's coming." Kurt bitterly answered as he came out of the car with Dave.

The family went into the large Seattle mansion. The door softly shuts once Dave entered in last.

Frances sits herself at the dining table. Clapping her hands together as she chants. "Food! Food! Food! Food!"

Kurt sniffled as he placed Frances's meal in front of her. She imediantly squealed in joy as she begins to eat her lunch.

Since the time currently read 2:30PM.

"I'll be back. I'm taking this shit off of me." Kurt muttered into Dave's ear. Dave chuckled. "Well, alright hon. Hurry back. I don't want your food to get cold."

Kurt gave a slight nod and went upstairs.

Dave and Frances calmly ate in the dining room.

Meanwhile with Kurt,

Kurt changed out of the suit. He hated wearing formal attire. It made him feel out of place, rather than confident.

The only time he wore a suit  is when he performed before. It was just something he had in mind for that time.

Kurt switched into his red and black striped sweater and some patched jeans. His signature outfit.

Feeling much more comfortable, he left his bedroom and went back down the stairs.

Seeing Frances eating at the table while Dave was already finished and sitting on the couch in the living room.

The TV on playing The Simpsons.

Kurt kissed Dave's head. "Hi, babe." He muttered. Making Dave smile. "Hey, cutie." He replied.

Kurt playfully shoved his boyfriends shoulder prior to entering the kitchen.
Sitting at it, the blond man takes out what he ordered and begins to eat it.

Frances spoke up. "So Daddy I get to stay with you?" She asks. Kurt swallowed his bite as he cleared his throat.

He nodded his head.

"Yes, Bean."