|Fourteen|

After about an hour or so after Frances's statement. The case has came to the close. The Judge is ready to rule.

"Now, we all have some bad times in our lives. Yes?" The Judge asks calmly to the ex-couple.

"Yes, ma'am." Kurt replied. Courtney nodded her head. The two listened closely.

"You two are very young. And have made some mistakes in your rock n' roll lifestyles. Now, I may not be supportive of your actions. But now there is a child in this situation, and a child is much more important than anything else in this world." Judge says, eyeing Kurt and Courtney with intimidation.

"So in this case, judgement is for the plaintiff in having custody for order of the child Frances Bean Cobain with defendant Courtney Love access to visitation during the holidays and summer season. Goodbye."

The judge announced as she hits her little hammer on the stand.

Ending the case.

Kurt is shocked. Happy, frozen, and now his eyes are filled with tears.

"Case is over, please excuse yourselves." The security guard says. Courtney rolled her eyes, grabbing her paper printed evidence packets as she left first.

Kurt blinked out of his trance. Dave went over with Frances. Frances happily held her father's hand.

The newly couple and daughter left secondly. Awkwardly following Courtney out to the exit.

Once they exited the courthouse, Courtney lost it. She began shouting at Kurt.

"My god! Are you serious?! Soon as I leave you're now a homosexual?! You're going to engage this behavior in front of Frances?!" Courtney screeched out.

Frances hides herself behind Dave. Gripping her little notepad and pencil tightly.

"There's nothing wrong with being gay, Courtney!" Kurt shouted in response. Rolling his eyes as he stressfully pulled his tie a bit down. Messing it up.

Courtney raised her hands up into the air. "I don't fucking understand how you won! I'm clearly the better parent here!"

Kurt sarcastically laughed. "Likely story! Obviously the judge saw it differently!" He spat.

Dave muttered to Frances. "Let's get you in the car..all buckled in. Okay sweetie?"

Frances nodded her head. Following Dave to the car. Kurt realized and started to follow them.

"Fuck you!" Courtney cussed. Flipping her middle finger in the air. Kurt shouted back. "You have some macho guy already! Have fun with him!"

"OHH MMM, GOD!" Courtney raised her voice even louder. Shouting as Kurt is walking with Dave and his daughter to their car.

"KURT COBAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Courtney screamed at the top of her lungs before getting inside a nearby taxi and leaving.

Kurt kept his head low. Dave unlocked the car they used to drive to the location.

Frances looks at Kurt. "Daddy..are you otay..?"she asks. But Kurt avoided the question. He replied.

"Let's get you buckled in, huh..? How does McDonald's sound?" He asks his daughter. His voice full of depression.

Dave noticed this too. He sits himself in the driver's seat of the car. Worried for his boyfriend.

Frances suddenly got all excited. She opened the car door and nodded. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Kurt felt himself start to smile but it faded. Frances sits in her car seat. Kurt buckled her in.

"There we go." Kurt mumbled as he kissed his daughter's head. "I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too." Frances responded. All buckled up.

Kurt shuts the door. He walked himself to the passenger and gets inside of it. Slamming the car door shut.

Dave starts the car and begins to drive it. Using one hand to drive, and holding his boyfriend's hand with the other.

Kurt sighed heavily as he looked at Dave's hand. Feeling the brunet's thumb softly brushing against it.

"Daddy, Papa. Can you get me a happy meal?" Frances asks. Dave kept his eyes glued to the road as he responded.

" 'Course we can, sweetie." Dave answered.