|Seventeen|

Reaching the location of the artwork room. Kurt flicked on the light switch. Frances walked in. Admiring everything she saw.

"Woah..pretty." she says, her head looking around the walls. Seeing some paintings hanged up, drawings, and things made out of clay.

Dave waited at the doorway. Smiling happily at Kurt and Frances as he watched the two.

Kurt picked up his most recent painting. "Frances, come look." He spoke in his rasped voice.

Frances walked over. She eyed the painting. "So cool..so pretty." She admired it.

Seeing the painting as the Seattle home with lush green trees and in a rainy day scene.

"Daddy, you like art?" Frances asks as she lifted her head. After staring at the painting for a few minutes.

Kurt nodded. "Oh I absolutely do. Do you like art, Baby Bean?" He asks. Frances nods. "Yes." She replied.

The father, lifted up Frances with one arm. Setting the painting canvas down as he carried her out.

"Hm, maybe when you grow up to be a big girl you can be an artist." Kurt says as Dave switched off the light. Since he is the last one that left the room.

"I'd love too!" Frances exclaimed but suddenly grew super tired. She yawned. Her head laying onto her father's shoulder.

"Now, lets get you into bed, Frances." Kurt mumbled. Feeling his depression starting to rise up again.

It was coming in waves.

One hour, he's happy. The next few, he's depressed again. He never understood why.

Entering Frances's room. Kurt sets his daughter into the bed. Tucking her up. Dave watched his boyfriend's actions. He knew Kurt is in emotional pain at the moment.

Frances smiled as she eyed up at her dad. "I love you, daddy." She sleepily says.

Kurt kissed her head. "I love you too, Bean. Goodnight." He replied. "Nighty, night.." Frances replied.

Dave and Kurt exit the bedroom. Leaving the hallway light on and the door slightly cracked.

"You ok?" Dave asks as they walked to their shared bedroom. Kurt sighed as he opened the door.

"Fine." He bitterly replied.