|Eleven|

(TW: SU1C1DE THOUGHTS // MENTIONING OF ATTEMPTS⚠️)

"Let me Repair Your Heart." Dave replied. In bravery, he leaned in close. His lips softly pressed onto Kurt's.

Kurt suddenly felt a rush of new feelings. New warmness, new love. This felt so good.

A tear rolls down Kurt's face as he returned the kiss. Maybe this love feeling for Dave has already been here?

Dave internally felt shocked. But stayed calm. The two kissed softly together.

Holding each other close before the kiss is separated. Kurt stared into Dave's brown eyes.

"Holy, fuck." Kurt spat in shock. His cheeks rosy. Dave felt himself start to smile.

"I didn't know you felt the same.." Dave softly spoke. Kurt cleared his throat. "Felt the same?" He asks, naïve.

Dave started to chuckle. "Felt the same way towards me. You love me." He responded to Kurt's naïveness.

Kurt blushed. He rubbed his sleeved covered arm as he lightly chuckled. "Y'know..this made me realize something."

"What's that?" Dave asks. Curious to know, but having a hunch already. Kurt cleared his throat.

The blond pushed some hair behind his ear as he kissed Dave's cheek.

"I've felt this way for you, for awhile Dave." Kurt confessed. Dave turned his head in shock. Staring at Kurt with widened eyes.

"Wait.. what? But you mar-married Courtney, yo–you created Frances..I don't understand." Dave stammered out in shock.

"Well, of course I loved Courtney too but..after my child was born. Things got turned for the worse." Kurt cleared his throat.

Dave fell silent. Knowing exactly what Kurt is talking about. But alas, Kurt explained it anyway.

"The suicide attempts, the arguing, the heroin.." Kurt muttered. Now avoiding eye contact.

"Fuck, Dave I've been thinking about shooting up again.." Kurt hesitantly confessed.

Making Dave freeze in shock. He imediantly snapped out. "No! You've been through so many rehabilitations! For years Kurt! You can't do that now!"

Kurt suddenly snapped out. "Then what the fuck do I do?! I'm gonna loose my child! That babygirl is my daughter!! She's my everything! If I loose her, my god I'll just kill myself  David."

Dave felt his heart break. Hearing those words. Scared the brunet. He pulled Kurt into a tight hug.

"You aren't going to loose. You will win this custody battle. You will keep Frances. I promise you." Dave sneered out he held Kurt close to him.

The two fell silent.
Holding each other.