|Nineteen|

Kurt was about to speak but Dave interupted. He continued.

"I told you, I'll Repair Your Heart. and you asked me how. Well, didn't I fix it already..? I mended your heart. You don't need the glue bottle anymore. Because you have me and your daughter to glue your heart together. You are so loved. By me, by Frances, by our friends, producers, fans, literally so many people. I Love You."  Dave comforted.

Kurt felt his eyes get glossy with tears. He brought Dave into a hug and started to cry.

Dave hugged back and started to rub his boyfriends back. Leaving soft kisses to Kurt's head.

"No, no. Don't cry babe.." Dave muttered as he lifted Kurt's face up in his hands.

"Kiss me." Kurt whimpered out. Making Dave smile. The brunet slowly leaned in.

The blond and brunet have their lips softly pressed together in a passionate kiss.

Their lips moving together in romance and softness before they got interupted by a door knock and a child voice.

"Papa? Dada?" Frances spoke to the closed door. The couple pulled back from the kiss.

Kurt feels so much better now. Those words comforted the man. He smiled at Dave before he gets up.

He went to the door. Opening it to reveal a sleepy Frances. A stuffed animal in her hands. She is rubbing one of her eyes.

"Frances, shouldn't you be in bed..?" Kurt asks. Frances lifted her head. "I can't sleep, Daddy  Can I sleep in here wif you and Papa pwease..?"

Dave went over to the door. "of course you can. We don't mind." He reassured to his step-daughter.

This made Frances grin as she walked in. "Yayyyy!" She squealed before she yawned once again.

Kurt guided her to the larger bed. Frances crawled into it. Giggling as she got tucked in.

"Daddy..?" Frances mumbled. Kurt hummed as he went to the lamp. Opening the nightstand's drawer and taking out a small night light they had for these occasions.

He takes it out, walking around the bed and plugging the small night light into the wall. It turned on.

Dave flicked off the light. "Kurt, she called you." He informed. Making Kurt realize and sits on the bed. "Sorry, yes sweetheart?" He asks.

Frances pointed to Kurt's acoustic guitar. "Can you sing and play wif Papa?" She asks in such a cute sleepy voice.

Kurt and Dave exchanged a look of love to each other before they eyed the small child that's tucked in the middle of the bed.

"Sure, little one." Dave responded.

Making Frances smile and lay her head on the pillow.