✿|Twenty|✿

Kurt gets off the bed. He walked over to his acoustic guitar as picks it up. Sitting back on the bed.

Frances watched her father sleepily. Watching how Kurt tuned the musical instrument.

Dave muttered into Kurt's ear. "Let's sing marigold. It's a soft melody. It'll help her sleep."

Kurt likes the idea. He nodded his head as croaked out. "Ok." He coughed and cleared his throat.

Then, he started to play the riff of 'Marigold'.

A smile started to rise on Frances's lips as she listened to the music. Such a calming melody filled her ears.

Then, the couple both sang in a soft lulling voice. Frances imediantly felt tired as she listened to the lyrics.

♪⁠~He's there in case I won it all
He's scared 'cause I want
He's scared in case I want it all
He's scared 'cause I want

All in all the clock is slow
Six colour pictures all in a row
Of a marigold

He's there in case I won it all
He's scared 'cause I want
He's there in case I won it all
He's scared 'cause I want

All in all the clock is slow
Six colour pictures all in a row
Of a marigold

He's there in case I want it all
He's scared 'cause I want
He's there in case I won it all
He's there 'cause I won

All in all the clock is slow
Six colour pictures all in a row
Of a marigold♪⁠~

Once the couple finished the song. Frances is completely out. Asleep at dreaming happily with her imaginations.

Kurt noticed and smiled. He kissed his daughters forehead as he whispered. "Goodnight, Frances Bean."

Carefully, he handed Dave the guitar. "put this over in the corner." He told his love, keeping his voice low so he won't wake up Bean.

Dave nodded his head. Carrying the guitar and setting it in the corner as asked.

"We need sleep, too." Dave informed as he pecked Kurt's lips. Kurt returned the kiss. "I agree to that."

"Frances is already in the center. Let's sleep on the sides. So she can be safe between us." Dave gives out the idea.

Kurt shrugged. "Yeah, I think that'll be best. Since she's already asleep and we shouldn't try moving her. It might wake her." He replied. His voice lacing with exhaustion now.

The time read 12AM. Time flies.

So, the couple did what is idealized. Frances is in the middle. Dave and Kurt are on the sides.

"I love you." Dave muttered as his eyes closed.

"I love you too." Kurt replied. His eyes already shut.

The family drifted off to sleep.

Happy with all their hearts repaired.

( .The end. )