|Sixteen|

Hours have gone by, and Kurt's depression has gone worse from then. Currently it is almost Frances's bedtime.

The clock read 7:45PM. Her bedtime is 8PM usually. At this moment, Kurt is laying on the couch.

His eyes depressingly watching the screen. Still watching the marathon of The Simpsons.

A bottle of vodka sitting on the coffee table. While Dave and Frances are at the kitchen. Drawing and coloring pictures.

Dave knew something is troubling his boyfriend. And he would like to figure that out.

But he has to wait. He didn't want Frances to be around when that conversation will occur.

"Papa!" Frances beams, holding up a drawing of a meadow of flowers. "Look what I drew! Is it pretty?" She asks.

Dave nodded his head. Looking at the pretty picture his step-daughter drew. He smiled. "Yeah, Bean! It looks great. Go show Daddy." He encouraged.

Frances nodded her head. She gets up from the table. She walked herself to the living room.

"Daddy?" Frances asks. Kurt didn't look at her. Frances spoke again. "Daddy?" Kurt didn't reply.

A small frown began to rise onto Bean's face. "..Daddy..?" She says, her voice getting softer. Lowering the drawing in her hands.

Kurt snapped out of his trance. His blue eyes slowly look over. "Huh, sorry baby. What's up?" He asks.

"I made picture for chu Dada.."Frances mumbled out. Holding up the picture again.

Kurt sits up from the couch. His whole body aching from being in the same position for hours.

"Awh! Bean! It looks so good!" Kurt admired as he gently takes the drawing from his daughters hands.

Frances started to smile again. "Really???" She asks. She wanted confirmation now.

Kurt nodded his head. "Yes sweetheart! It looks so good! You're amazing at drawing flowers.." he replied. Falling silent as he looked at the many, many, colored flowers all over the paper.

"When I was your age I would draw like Disney characters.." Kurt admitted. Remembering a childhood memory of his own.

Frances giggled. "Were you good at it?" She asks. Kurt lifted his head. "Ouh, yeah. I was pretty good. Your grandma always enjoyed me drawing her pictures." He replied.

Frances giggled, once again. "Do you still draw?" She asks. Kurt hummed. "Sometimes. But most of the time now I sculpt and paint now." He replied.

Bean gasped. "Can I see a painting you did?! Pweaseee!" She beamed in excitement.

Dave entered the room. "Talking about art in here?" He asks. Walking over and kissing Kurt's head.

Kurt nodded as he gets up from the couch completely. "Yeah, I'll show you a painting Frances. Only one. Because you have to get to bed. It's your bedtime." He informed.

Frances pouted but nodded her head. "Otay, daddy.." she mumbled.

Dave, Kurt, and Bean went upstairs.