Prologue: Ragnarok

The gods are now in a meeting about to decide the fate of humanity. We can see all gods gathered from different places into one hall and seen as the judges are two small gods which are Zeno One and Zeno Two.

"Okay!!! What are your votes for humanity's fate?" Zeno One asked.

"I guess it's best for these humans to die. You know, I can take their souls to the underworld. Yada yada yada, since when did humans ever wanna talk to us gods." The god with the blue fire said.

"I gotta agree with blue's clues over there." Beerus agrees.

"Who are you calling blue's clues you purple cerberus wannabe?!" Hades yells as his fire turns into actual fire.

"Relax, Hades. I, Loki, God of Mischief, have sent an agreement to wipe out of humanity." Loki said while standing up.

"You know you don't have to stand up and be like the president or mayor." Hades replied with a serious tone.

"Lord Beerus, it can be a perfect opportunity for you to destroy earth if you decided to wipe out humanity." Whis says with a smile.

"Even though I want to, Lord Xeno only has the chance to wipe them out. So what's the point of destroying earth if there are no humans." Beerus replies.

"Destroy all humans!"

"To hell with them!"

"Kill them all!"

"Now now now! Settle down now!" The High Priest commanded causing them to be quiet.

"Final decision? Who will vote for humans existence to cease?" The High Priest asked as everyone voted, he realized that 99.9% of the votes agrees to wipe out humanity.

"Base on a landslide votes, it is now clear that humanity will be wiped out."

"Let's wipe them out tomorrow!" Zeno One said.

"Let's go!!" Zeno Two says with excitement.

While all the gods cheer for the results, a roar can be heard in a distance which made everyone stop yelling. As they look back, a lion walks towards the entrance as everyone shivers in fear, except the high priest and the Zenos.

"Aslan..."

"A decision to wipe out humanity, I heard. Wouldn't it be unjust for the humans to hear this unprepared?" The lion asked.

"But dear Aslan. The decision has been made by everyone." The High Priest said.

"I know, but I would like to make the final stand before you plan to do so. You may call this Ragnarok."

"Ragnarok? What is Ragnarok gonna do? Create an earthquake or something?" Hades asked without realizing Aslan is on his side as the lion blows the fire out of his head.

"Woah! Is my hair out?" He asked while holding his head.

"Ragnarok is a fighting tournament where 13 combatants each team will compete in a fight. Whoever gets the first 7 wins decides humanity's fate." Aslan explains.

"If the humans win, they can get to live a thousand more years. But if you win, you may do whatever you desire."

"Wow!!!!" The Zenos exclaimed with excitement.

"I love that idea!" Zeno One says.

"Me too! I would love to see this happen!" Zeno Two agrees.

"What?!" The goddess who wears a purple clothing with hair floating yells at anger.

"May I ask what's the problem Eris?"

"With all due respect Dear Omni Kings. Why have you agreed with such a thing if the votes have already been decided?" Eris asked out of frustration.

"Why not?! At least there will be exciting events happening instead of wiping them out so quickly!" Zeno Two answers.

"Maybe Eris is afraid to lose again. Remember when Sinbad outsmarted her?" Zeno One said which made Zeno Two laugh.

"I know! You should look at her face again! It's so funny!"

With Eris being angered by the Omni Kings, she sat down without saying a word.

"Okay! As Aslan has said, humanity's fate will be decided by Ragnarok! Aslan, you will have one week to assemble your champions. While the gods will also do the same thing. See you next week everyone!" Zeno One says before teleporting away with Zeno Two.

The gods started to murmur about the Omni Kings decision as Aslan walks out of the meeting.

As the door opens, a young man with an armor approaches Aslan before kneeling and holding his sword.

"Aslan... are you sure about this? You know humanity's fate is in sake if this happens. What if the humans will lose?" The young warrior asked.

"Peter, it is by their faith how the humans would fight against them. Even if you think this is an impossible task, it can be possible if you have that faith in your heart. That is why you and your siblings are chosen as kings and queens of Narnia." Aslan replies as King Peter smiles a little.

"Dear Aslan, it would be an honor to fight for your side. But I want to be honest, if I fight for them, then it can be a possibility for humanity's existence to cease."

"The choice is yours Peter. Even if you think that you will fight for them, I know what will happen next. It is not for me to tell you who wins or who loses, what matters is who you are fighting for." Aslan explains before Peter rises up.

"Peter, I will be sending you to gather the champions I have chosen for humanity."