Chapter 23: Cyborgs

Heimdall is now standing in the middle to announce the next fighters in Ragnarok and raise his sword.

"Cyborgs, they are beings with both living and mechanical body parts. These two cyborgs will now duke it out in Round 5!!!" Heimdall explains as Mankind is now full of hope as the gods want to fight back as well.

"Now! We introduce Heaven's Fighters in this round!!!! He is a well-known professional criminal and a former employee of Master Chen who was at one point imprisoned in Kryptarium Prison. During the Second Serpentine War, he was affiliated with the Anacondrai Cultists, repairing noodle trucks for the underground crime organization. After Chen's army was banished, the Mechanic went out of business since his employer was cursed. Due to his involvement with Chen, he was locked up in Kryptarium, where he earned his name!"

"All right. It's my turn now!" The Mechanic exclaims, waiting for his name to be called.

"He is the 'Human Cyborg Criminal'... THE MECHANIC!!!!"

The Mechanic reaches his mechanic arm and starts swinging inside the arena before landing on his side.

"For mankind!!! As a mercenary and leader of the international crime cartel, he rises beyond mere brutality and aggression by also being sly and cunning. Originally from Australia. He is also highly opportunistic and incredibly selfish, willing to betray his own realm and even his own allies for money or personal gain."

"You don't have to mention about the betrayal and stuff." Kano groans while holding a bottle of beer.

"He is the 'Black Dragon Boss'... KANO!!!!"

Kano finally walks towards the arena and drinks beer from the bottle before thorwing it away, smashing the bottle into shards of glass.

As he walks towards the arena, he is impressed that his opponent is also a man with mechanical part just like him.

"Well, well, well. Looks like I got myself the easy one. This'll be ovah before ya even know it." Kano threatens as The Mechanic chuckled.

"I could say the same about you as well, if I do say so myself." The Mechanic said while staring at him.

"Just shut up and let our fist do the talking, eh." Kano said with his fists raised in this round.

"Couldn't have it any other way. Come at me!" The Mechanic said who raised his fists as well.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Let Round 5 begin!!!!" Heimdall yells as mankind and the gods cheer for their chosen combatants.

Kano started to rush against the criminal and did a flurry of punches and kicks against him, but, The Mechanic simply blocks all of Kano's attack with ease and counters him with an uppercut.

Kano saw the attack coming and grabs the first of The Mechanic's arm. But The Mechanic uses his mechanic arm to grab Kano's wrist and push him away.

The Mechanic swings Kano and slams him in the ground twice before pulling him and giving him a fist in his stomach.

Kano hurls and kneels from the punch The Mechanic gave him as the criminal cyborg laughed when his opponent kneels in pain.

"What? You said our fist should be talking, right?" The Mechanic said. Suddenly, a force from a kick suddenly collided against The Mechanic which caused him to fall of his feet.

"Sorry about that. My kicks wanted to join the talking." Kano answers before standing up. Suddenly, he threw two knives towards The Mechanic who jumps to dodge and grabs one of them with his mechanic arm.

He pulled the kinfe towards him and swings it in a circular motion while his hand is on loose, hits the knife as it aims towards Kano. Kano rolls away from the knife and grabs it as it was pierced on the ground, and starts forming his body in a circular motion.

He jumps and rolls his body towards the Mechanic as he successfully hit The Mechanic as he falls on the ground and drops the knife, while the Black Dragon boss lands safely.

In the audience, there was a a man wearing sunglasses who is watching with a group of ninjas the fight as they were interested to watching their fight.

"Hit him in the kiwis!" Johnny said while chilling and putting his leg up.

"So, who are we rooting for?"
Jay asked.

"I want to vote for the ones who gets hit with the kiwis. I kinda felt like he deserves to get hit in there." Johnny answered.

"Who is that guy?" Lloyd asked.

"Kano. Leader of the Black Dragon. Once a former enemy of mine." A girl answered who has a blonde hair.

"Come on Sonya! I know you hate that guy, right?" Johnny said with a grin on his face.

"It sucks that I wouldn't be able to kick his ass, but I also hate to say that I'm rooting for him." She answered.

"True, I do root for him to win, but I still wish he can get hit in the kiwis." Johnny jokingly said which made Kai laugh.

"You know, watching these two fight to the death is ridiculous. Can we skip to the next one?" Jay asked.

"How about we watch two ridiculous foes of ours fight like they're clowns." Kai suggested which made Johnny agree.

"I agree with the red guy over here! Let's just watch the fight until one of them gets hit in the nuts." Johnny added as they continued watching.

The Mechanic grunts suddenly as he jumps and prepares his stance. He quickly kept up his pace and starts jumping high as Kano prepares a slash with his knife. He swung quickly where as The Mechanic caught his arm and gave him a kick in the torso.

The kick in Kano's x ray got some broken ribs from the impact of the kick as he was sent flying. The Mechanic used his arm to pull Kano towards him and headbutts Kano again, which results in the x ray to get his skull cracked.

Finally, he aims his mechanical arm right in the gonads, used his arm to straight up hitting it, which made Kano wheeze in pain, before punching him in the face.

"Oooohhhh! He got hit in the nuts!" Johnny said while wincing. Imagining that he got hit instead.

"Damn! Guess Kano couldn't mess with his metal hand!" Kai stated in a tone that he is messing with both combatants.

"He got metal nutted!" Johnny and Kai said in unison.

"But how will Kano or The Mechanic defeat one another?" Cole asked.

"As for Kano, he is not the type of guy you wanna mess with. He wouldn't give a damn about anything at all." Sonya answers.

"For The Mechanic, he knows alot about hacking anything from electricity. As long as it's about tricks, he can possibly outsmart Kano if he wasn't careful." Zane explains.

Kano kneels again as the Mechanic cackled that his opponent is in pain.

"I gotta say, you impressed me! But it's not enough for you to beat me!" The Mechanic said before giving another punch from Kano.

But Kano suddenly grabbed his arm and slashes his face, forcing The Mechanic to back off and holds his cheek, leaving him a scar in his cheek while blood drips.

"Let's see if you can punch faster before I gut your intestines out of you." Kano threatens while holding his knife.