Chapter 19: Frozen

The arena is now clear, as the people in the arena wonder who will be next in Ragnarok. Suddenly, the arena started snowing which made people confused. Except for some people like Jamie and The Guardians who already understood who will fight next.

"Wait... I know who is next! I can feel it!" Jamie said as he runs towards his friends.

"Guys! Look! It's snowing! He's gonna fight next!" He yelled with excitement and nervousness. Since they witnessed how the fights went.

"Is Jack next?" Claude asked.

"Is that why it's snowing?" Caleb asked as well.

"Then what are we waiting for! Let's cheer for Jack!" Cupcake said as they ran towards the edge to see the arena.

"The snow eh... I already expected that little brute is gonna fight next." Bunnymund smirks as North cackles with excitement.

"Look carefully, Bunnymund. Jack always has one thing in his center. You can see it as he fights." North said while clinging his arm onto him.

"Exactly! I know Jack can fight him!" Toothiana said with a smile on her face. Later on, Sandman created a trophy as a sign that Jack will win this round.

Heimdall suddenly appears in the stage with his sword pierced in the middle of the snow, and looks up.

"Every children loves the spirit of winter. This is where they can do a lot of fun things. Snowball fights, riding a sleigh, or building a snowman. But for this round, would it still be the case, or not?" Heimdall asked as everyone looks closely.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Round 4 will start!!!" He added as the gods and the humans yell for claiming another win.

"For mankind!!!! As the manifestation of winter, he is capable of manipulating ice and snow. He is the spirit of mischief and chaos personified, but when he discovers the purpose behind his powers, he became a true Guardian, representing fun!"

Jack Frost suddenly gripped his staff and smirks as he knew he will fight next.

"Let's give it up for... 'The Guardian Chosen by The Moon' JACK FROST!!!!!" Jack started flying around as the wind takes him where it was blowing as he sees Jamie and the other guardians cheering for him.

Later on, Jack tumbled in the air and lands on his feet where he stands.

"For the Heavens!!!! He is the former Crown Prince of Lordaeron and the son of King Terenas II! He was determined to stop a plague that was once spreaded in Lordaeron. But despite all of that, he became one of the most evil beings everyone would ever know!" Heimdall said while Arthas is now holding onto Frostmourne and walking towards the arena.

"Desperation of saving his people, he was now cursed by the blade called Frostmourne, now combining it's armor for his soul! Ladies and gentlemen!!"

Jack suddenly looked at his opponent and knew he needs to be stopped. Walking with the cursed blade, he stared at Jack knowing that he will die.

"Give it up for... 'The Host of Frostmourne' ARTHAS, THE LICH KING!!!!!"

Jack stared at Arthas and suddenly remembers what Uther have told him during his conversation with him.

"That blade is called Frostmourne. It is the blade of The Lich King. This blade drains the life of it's victims. Drains every soul whom it connects to."

With the information Uther gave him, Jack knew he had to be careful with fighting his opponent.

"Jack Frost... you will not escape from me. You will serve me in death!" The Lich King threatens as Jack grips his staff and threw an ice blast against Arthas, who easily slices it.