Chapter 22: My Time To Shine

Jack is now walking away from the arena, until a sudden shaking occurs from The Lich King's armor. The armor broke as the souls suddenly floated around the area.

Suddenly, Jack gets nervous about what will happen since he remembers that there should be another Lich King.

The souls are roaming around as Jack shoots another giant blast which works to some, but the souls slowly overwhelm Jack as he yells in desperation to escape.

"HAKAI!!!" The souls slowly disintegrate into nothing as Jack stopped his move and realized a purple skinned god saved Jack from the souls. And sees that The Lich King's helmet is now gone.

"Sorry to ruin the fun kid. Your fight is already over." Beerus said.

"Well... thanks I guess." Jack thanked the God of Destruction.

"You know, I kinda realized I was wrong about you humans. You got guts to stand up against the gods. Good luck to your kind." Beerus said before flying off on the stage.

Instead of walking, Jack started to fly back from the arena and go back to their team. But he saw Jamie and decides to approach him.

"Hey." A voice called Jack as he looked, he saw a beautiful lady with white hair and a dress that is white.

"Good job back there." She said as Jack smirks.

"Thanks. It's kinda my job as a Guardian to protect the children here." Jack said shyly.

"I hope we can meet again soon."

"Jack!" Jamie yells approaching Jack and hugging him tightly.

"You did it! You're safe!"

"Hi there!" Suddenly a voice came as Jack and Jamie sees a walking and a talking snowman.

"Hi! I'm Olaf! And I like warm hugs!"

"A talking snowman... I'm impressed." Jack compliments.

"Elsa. We gotta move! We can go see the next fight soon!"

"Okay Olaf. Hang on." Elsa said and approaches Jack.

"Win for mankind please." Elsa said as Jack taps on Elsa's shoulder.

"We will. Don't worry." Jack said before Elsa and Olaf walks away. Later on, Jack smiles for an odd reason about seeing Elsa.

"Jack!!" North hugs Jack from behind as the other guardians cheer for Jack's victory.

"You know, you're not so bad for saving humanity as well. And I'm glad you're still alive." Bunnymund said with a smile.

"Aww. You really do care!" Jack teasingly said which made Bunnymund laugh.

"Jack!" Naruto called alongside Shang, Vegeta and Ash.

"Pika!" Pikachu jumps at Jack as the guardian caught the Pokemon by surprise.

"You did it Jack!" Ash exclaimed with happiness.

"I knew you could it Jack! Let's show these gods that we are not to be messed with!" Naruto says.

"The fight is not yet over. We're still tied and we need five more wins to ensure mankind's safety." Shang added.

"Round 5 will start next, who will go now?" Jack asked.

"I heard Kano went down already. But he didn't tell Aslan that he will fight next." Ash answers.

"Pika!"

"That robotic human already went down to wait for his call." A voice said who is now flying near them, which is Vegeta.

"Well, looks like we gotta go. Take a break now mate. You deserve it." Bunnymund said before walking away with the other guardians as Jamie waved goodbye to Jack.

"Kano is already down there?" Jack asked with confusion.

"That cyborg has been lying down like a lazy drunk psycho who has nothing to do in the whole fights. So he got tired of it and went down once your fight was over. I'm not sure if Aslan knew he left, but he told us that he will be going next without an explanation." Vegeta explained while the others nodded.

"How about we tell Aslan. I'm sure he will accept that Kano will fight next." Naruto suggests.

"I don't think it's the case. Before Azrael fought Moon Knight, he never told Aslan that he will fight next after Raya died." Shang explains.

"So does this mean that Aslan will be okay with that?" Jack asks.

"I guess not. I mean, Tony and Jack volunteered in their fights. Maybe Kano and Moon Knight talked to Aslan before they fight. Well who knows." Ash said.

"Pikachu!"

"Brace yourselves everyone. This will be a long ride for mankind." Vegeta said as they walk away in the area to see where Kano would have gone.

In the arena, inside Humanity's side, Kano is now sees throwing and catching his knife around while waiting to be called.

"Well, I guess it's my time to shine in this stinky tournament." Kano thought to himself.

In Heaven's side, Hades is now thinking who will be next to fight in Ragnarok, since he is now surprised that mankind is catching up with them.

"Okay okay. Two of our fighters are dead now. Sadly I couldn't get their souls because the noble Aslan said that their souls will no longer exists if they die in Ragnarok."

"Maybe ask the fighters who wants to fight next?" Pain suggests.

"Wishing for someone to fight next?" The Mechanic asks who is now walking towards Hades.

"The Mechanic. Well then, wanna go on?" Hades asks.

"They don't call me The Mechanic for nothing. And if you think you want mankind's existence to cease, you can have me as well. It's time we show them who they wanna deal with." The Mechanic explains which made Hades think about it for a moment.

"What about him Hades. He can work." Pain agrees with The Mechanic.

"Alright alright. I hope you can claim your win. Don't let me down." Hades said as The Mechanic smirks.

"Well well well, looks like it is my time to shine! Gotta run!" The Mechanic said as he uses his mechanic hand and pulled himself outside and rushed to the arena where he will fight next.

"Okay. Time to tell Heimdall that The Mechanic will fight next." Hades said before sitting down in his throne.

The Mechanic suddenly arrived in Heaven's side where he will wait for his opponent to fight him.

"Like I said, it is my time to shine."