Chapter 32: The Night of Honor

Heimdall stood in the center of an arena where there's snow again.

The people were confused why there's snow again. Especially since Jack and Arthas already fought in the fourth round.

"Death is inevitable to everyone of us. Even the gods can be faced with death so many times. But the question is, do you run from it? Or do you accept it as it slowly approaches you?" Heimdall asked as he yelled again for another round of Ragnarok.

"With the gods leading 2 points, will the humans be able to catch up? Or will the gods wipe them out for good?!"

The humans and the gods yell for another thrilling fight.

"Fight back humans! Show those gods what you can do!"

"To end with all humans!"

"Ladies and gentlemen! Gods and goddesses! Round 7 will begin!" Heimdall yells as they yell for another thrilling matchup.

"Starting of with Heaven! Was once a mortal man, one of the First Men who waged a lengthy war with the Children of the Forest. As the Children were losing the war, a small group of greenseers captured the unfortunate man and bound him to a heart tree to be used for a terrible purpose. Gaining immortality not only to himself, but the dead as well." Heimdall explains as a fog surrounds the arena.

"In combat, he won't wait for a storm. But, he will bring it! He is the 'Lord Commander of the Night Watch' NIGHT KING!!!"

As the smoke emerges, an army of Nightwalkers walked from a distant with Night King in front, emerging from the fogs. They walked slowly as the gods cheered for the Lord Commander.

As The Night King stopped walking as he stood on his side with the army of Nightwalkers.

The Nightwalkers stood by as The Night King moved a few steps forward to await his opponent.

"Now, we look forward for Humanity!" Heimdall said as the supporters of the next fighter played their drums.

"The son of General Li, the head of the Imperial Chinese army. He is a highly capable leader with a dedication to his cause. It is mentioned that he was first in his class in regard to military affairs and was knowledgeable in training tactics. With the discipline and tactics in combat, he was promoted to be the general in all of China!" Heimdall explains as fireworks started to show up in the arena by the people of China.

"He will make a man out of you! He is a warrior! A soldier! A 'Man Who Will Die For Honor'."

A gallop was heard from the gates of humanity as a white horse enters the arena with the next fighter who will face the Night King.

"Ladies and gentlemen, he is.... LI SHANG!!!"

Shang stopped his horse as he enters the arena and went down to grab his sword and face the Night King who is standing there.

Shang commanded his horse to leave the arena as it galloped back to the entrance of the gates of Humanity.

With the obsidian blade hidden, Shang prepares for the worst as he saw the Night King creating a spear made of ice as he stares at Shang.

One of the Chinese people banged the gong hearing the whole arena as they continued to support Shang.

"WHOO! YEAH! Shang to the rescue! This Ragnarok has been alot of fun, because Shang is gonna kick his butt!" Mushu cheered standing in the edge with Cri Kee agreeing.

"Be careful Shang..." Mulan uttered, worrying about Shang.

Shang stood and prepares his sword as he saw The Night King walking towards him with a menacing stare.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Round 7 will begin!" Heimdall yells as both Shang and Night King raised their weapons and swings them as both blades clash.

The Night King grabbed Shang's arm, holding his sword, but Shang counters it by twisting his body and kicking The Night King's face.

Shang got the opportunity to to give The Night King flurry of punches before giving him a back kick in his stomach.

The Night King was hit a couple of times, but didn't flinch at the attacks he accepted and swings around his blade.

Shang counters the attacks of the Night King by blocking his ice spear with his sword tumbles away, kicking the chin of the Night King.

Shang took the opportunity to hurl The Night King, but was caught again. With a menacing stare, he raised his blade and slashes Shang.

Luckily, Shang had a chance to duck and swing his sword, slashing The Night King in the chest as he lets go of the honorable soldier.

Spinning around and preparing his blade, he stared at The Night King with his gracious moves and raised his sword at his opponent.

Shang looked around and saw several rockets that are placed around the snow in the area and gave him an idea.

Knowing that The Night King has full control of the Nightwalkers, he dashed away from the Night King as quickly as he can and grabbed as many as he can.

Mulan saw what Shang was doing, and Mushu also smirked from what Mulan did.

"Did you give him these rockets?" A voice was heard from behind and saw a man wearing a black fur cloak and curly hair.

"Forgive me for the intrusion. I'm Jon Snow." He introduced to Mulan.

"It's a good thing Li Shang knows that the Nightwalkers weakness are fire." He added making Mulan's eyes widened.

"Wait! So does this mean he has an advantage?!" Mulan asked surprised.

"I was a member of the Nights Watch to keep an eye of The Nightwalkers. And any ordinary weapons won't hurt them, but fire is one of their weakness." He added.

"Come on Mulan! Shang's got this! Don't worry! If I was a giant fire breathing dragon, I can wipe them off in no time!" Mushu assured making Mulan smile.

"Thanks for the information Jon Snow." Mulan thanked as Jon Snow nods.

Shang luckily has two stones and scratched both rocks, igniting fire from the rocket. The rocket aimed towards the sky and aimed it at the Nightwalkers, exploding in an instant and surrounded by fire, The Nightwalkers screeched and fell down as they move no more.

Shang kept firing his rockets at the Nightwalkers and slowly burned every single one of them until the Nightwalker is the only one left.

He grins a little and aims the rocket from the Night King, igniting a friction with the stones, the rocket blasts towards the Night King and a big explosion was occurred at Night King.

The soldiers yelled at a clean hit from Shang as they knew that Shang is aiming all of the Nightwalkers with his rockets.

"Well, that was a victory for the humans!" Yao, the small soldier with a mark on his eye said with two soldiers who are slim and big.

"I mean, why would The Night King bring an army who are easily hurt by fire!" Ling scoffed with a laugh.

"Wait! Look!" Chien Po pointed as the fire slowly moves. The soldiers, Mulan, Mushu, and Cri Kee looked as the fire is slowly moving.

Shang's eyes widened as he saw that The Night King isn't harmed by the explosion.

"He is..."

"Immune to fire?!"