Chapter 12: Knight vs Angel

Both weapons clang against each other. Azrael's sword suddenly twisted as the truncheon of Mr Knight was about to hit him in his head.

Azrael, with his healed arm, grabbed the truncheon of Mr Knight and bashed it against his head and stabbed Mr Knight in the chest.

"Marc! Take over! Take over!" Stephen says as he transforms himself back to Moon Knight.

Moon Knight headbutts Azrael so hard that he was knocked on the ground. Moon Knight removed the sword of Azrael in his chest and slashed Azrael.

Azrael, seeing the move, dropped a smoke bomb making Moon Knight blinded for a while as he missed the attack.

Moon Knight blinked for a moment as Azrael stunned him with his cape twice as he does a barrage of punches against him. As he does so, he hurled Moon Knight so hard that he made him kneel in pain.

Azrael now grabs Moon Knight in the neck and slammed him against a wall which made him in pain.

Moon Knight grabs his crescent dart and stabbed Azrael's arm and kicked him away as he crashes at the window and glides to another side of the building. He grabs the edge and climbs to the top with his dart and strategize his plan to defeat Azrael for good.

"You can't trust him, Stephen. You really have to kill him." Marc says.

"What are you planning to do?" Stephen asks.

"Find a way to finish him off." He answers.

"I guess we should hurry up. Yielding won't work in Ragnarok."

A kick was suddenly impacted in Moon Knight's face as he rolls away and ran, knowing that the opponent was Azrael.

Azrael dashes quickly and start chasing Moon Knight who is now running away from him. He threw a batarang at Moon Knight which was dodged with a tumble as Azrael threw several batarangs at him.

Moon Knight caught all of the projectiles with his cape and threw it back against Azrael which forces him to reflect a few batarangs as the others missed. Azrael now jumps at a building a few feet taller than Moon Knight as the both sprint at the edge.

Azrael was now aiming to kill Moon Knight as his sword is now ready to give the final blow against Moon Knight.

"You're finished Moon Knight. I will claim the second win for Gotham." He says while they both ran.

While running, Moon Knight saw an edge where they can both fall and see who will remain victorious, as he looks up, he sees Azrael getting closer to him.

"Come on... come on... come on..." He runs as fast as he can to reach the edge of a building. As he reached near the edge, both of them jumped from the edge as far as they can, Azrael attempting to finish off Moon Knight.

"Gotcha!" Moon Knight stated as he twisted his body and punched Azrael in the face. They land on a building which makes them slide, while sliding, Moon Knight saw a statue with a sharp steel and makes an idea.

He grabbed Azrael and carried him as he jumps towards the statue. He threw Azrael on top of it, impaling him in the stomach as he fell on the floor.

Azrael grunts as he tries to move as hard as he can, but to no prevail, his eyes are slowly blurring, and he is slowly losing his breath with the impalement he experienced.

He also realizes that a crescent dart is also stabbed in his chest as well, he knew he was done. It was another loss for Humanity's Fighters.

"It was a good fight... Avatar of Khoshnu..." He stated as Moon Knight stands up.

"You fought valiantly... and I don't think I can make it... the way you spared me a while ago... makes me realize you had no other choice."

"Yeah..." Moon Knight says, revealing Marc's face.

"It was Stephen who wanted to spare you. So sorry about that."

Later on, he transforms himself into Stephen, now wearing Mr Knight's suit.

"You really don't deserve this fate, Azrael. But Marc and I are glad to fight you." Stephen says making Azrael, smile from his mask.

"I guess this is it... for me..." He says before breathing his last breath.

A soul was suddenly flying outside of Azrael's body as it floated to see every audience who are in awe with the fight. Azrael nodded as his soul slowly disappears for good.

The gods suddenly cheered for another victory as the other Humanity Fighters were shaken with what will happen next. They haven't won a single round yet, but they kept their head up as they believe that Humanity will still win.

"The second round is over, ladies and gentlemen!!! The winner is Moon Knight!!!!!" Heimdall yells as hist crescent dart fell in his hand and caught it.

AZRAEL vs MOON KNIGHT

TIME: 15 MINUTES, 26 SECONDS
WINNING ATTACK: BUILDING IMPALER
WINNER: MOON KNIGHT