Chapter 24: Dirty Tricks

"Let's see if you can punch faster before I gut your intestines out of you." Kano threatens while holding his knife.

Kano activated his Bio-Magnetic pull at The Mechanic which forest The Black Dragon Boss to pull the criminal towards him and aims a stab at his shoulder. As The Mechanic was being pulled, he aims his mechanical arm at Kano's chest and released flames which forced Kano to roll away.

"Sorry about that. What we're you saying again?" The Mechanic asked in a sarcastic way.

Kano suddenly jumps and spins his body, aiming a kick against The Mechanic, he suddenly hits the criminal's back as he dropped his body, bouncing off the floor. Kano stood up quickly, grabs The Mechanic and slams him from his knees, causing The Mechanic to groan in pain as Kano drops him and did an elbow drop at his torso.

The Mechanic for the first time, coughed out blood as Kano grins and stood up.

"Like I said, this'll be an easy one. It's already ovah, criminal." Kano said before pulling out one of his knife.

"Or is it?" The Mechanic asked before pulling himself away from Kano, using his mechanical arm.

Kano suddenly lost his smirk from beating up his opponent from the fight until a truck, which was ridden by The Mechanic appears in the arena where Kano suddenly got confused.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me..." Kano groans.

The Mechanic suddenly smirks as he pressed tha gas of his truck. The truck started to move towards Kano, but luckily, Kano jumped right on time where he landed on top of The Mechanic's truck. Kano attempts to stab the top part of the criminal's truck, but something grabbed onto his arm.

It suddenly pulled Kano away from the truck as he was now holding onto a mechanical claw from the truck, while The Mechanic is driving.

"Hey buddy! Need a lift?!" The Mechanic asked before controlling his claw, making Kano fly from the sky.

As Kano had his posture, he suddenly shoots laser from his eye, aiming at the moving truck. Later on, another mechanical claw appears, hitting the laser as Kano realizes his opponent is playing dirty.

"You know, two can play that game, criminal." Kano says before grabbing onto one of the mechanical claws as it pulls him towards the truck.

With that opportunity, Kano stabbed the truck on top to destroy it, but another mechanical arm was grabbed at him, furious at The Mechanic's dirty tricks, he shoots another laser at the mechanical claw as another one grabbed him in the leg.

"You know, I'm starting to think The Mechanic just plays dirty against Kano." A ninja with a black clothing said while watching the fight.

"What do you expect Cole?! He has always been like that!" The ninja girl with a ponytail answers with an expression of frustration.

"Apparently, there is a way for Kano to defeat The Mechanic." The robot ninja said.

"What is it Zane?"

"What Nya asked."

"From that truck, Kano can slowly overheat and explode the truck if he used chemical that can make The Mechanic's truck explode, so it could be a fair fight." Zane explains.

"To be fair, Kano has tons of tricks in his sleeves. But sometimes he can get cocky in a fight." Sonya explains making Johnny and Kai smirk.

"As we both gotta say, one way or another..."

"We are just watching two mechanical clowns fighting!" Johnny and Kai said in unison before doing a handshake.

Kano had enough of The Mechanic's dirty tricks while he is being grabbed by one of The Mechanic's mechanical arm, Kano suddenly ripped apart one of the mechanical claws from the truck with his bare hand and smashed it into the truck as Kano jumps inside. He rushed towards the driver's seat and jumped to destroy the back of the truck as he lands on his seat, beside The Mechanic.

"Playing dirty now? I can do that as well." Kano said before dropping chemical on his truck, causing it to fizzle in heat.

"What?"

The Mechanic is now shocked as Kano kicks the door, open and drops a cigarette at the chemical he dropped before jumping away.

The Mechanic was startled from the fire that is spreading so The Mechanic decides to open the door and use his mechanical arm to get away from his truck, burning. Slowly crashing it onto the arena, with a big explosion from the truck, The Mechanic lands safely as he wonders where Kano is.

"Watch out mate." Kano said from afar and throws a bottle of beer at The Mechanic. The Mechanic started to get electrified by the beer Kano threw at him as he couldn't move his body and kneels in pain.

"You wanna play dirty, how about this one?" Kano asked before grabbing The Mechanic. Suddenly, Kano grabbed a knife and stabbed it kn his leg. In the x ray, The Mechanic's leg was broken from the stab. Kano suddenly grabs another knife and stabbed the other leg of The Mechanic. Showing another bone has been broken in the x ray. The Mechanic kneels as Kano kicked his face, with the x ray showing that a part of his skull got broken.

The Mechanic lands on the floor as Kano grabbed both of the knives at The Mechanic's leg.

"You know. I'm surprised that you managed to survive this long. And you didn't make it easy for me. But it looks like it's over, mate." Kano said before attempting a stab from The Mechanic.

"Or is it?"

The Mechanic reached out his mechanical arm to grabbed a weapon that looks like a big gun, and aims the weapon at Kano.

Kano's eyes widen as The Mechanic shoots the weapon at him. The criminal got a clean hit from the Black Dragon Boss as he lands on the floor in pain.

Kano noticed a burn from his chest, but had a manageable pain before standing up.

"Say hello to my little friend!" The Mechanic yelled before aiming the weapon at Kano.