Chapter 27: Spirited Fists

As the audience wait for the next round, they realized that the arena started to form into a giant caged arena where Heimdall is standing.

"What does it feel like to have power? Having power has alot of it's ups and downs. Either you have the power to do what is right to fight what is wrong, have the power to do everything what you want, or simply steal it from anyone else." Heimdall said while holding his sword.

"Because for this round, these fighters will duke it out with their own sheer and willpower in Ragnarok!" He added making the audience roar in excitement.

"Fighting for the sake of mankind! He launched a coup and seized control of his father's corporation from him. He began restyling the corporation into it's present form known as The Mishima Zaibatsu!"

Heihachi stood his ground where he is now waiting for his opponent and his entrance on the arena.

"He has also developed his own fighting style named the Mishima Style Fighting Karate! Also was involved in the Big Apple War in New York, which The Mishima Zaibatsu backed gang violence in the area and manipulated control over local politicians and the police, resulting a huge number of civilian's death. The owner of the King of Iron Fist Tournament!"

"Hmph..."

"Ladies and Gentlemen! He is the 'Head of The Mishima Zaibatsu'... HEIHACHI MISHIMA!!!!!!"

In the stage, pyrotechnics exploded at the side as Heihachi stood there, while people scream at their competitor. Heihachi walks towards the stage and stares at the Heaven's door where his opponent will appear.

Heihachi smirks as he waits for his opponent to appear.

"Let's see what you got." Heihachi thoughts, knowing he is talking about his opponent.

"Now! Representing the Heavens! A warrior who fought alongside the creator of Kung Fu named Oogway for 500 years. He has gained knowledge at the power of chi that saved his friend from an ambush. He became interested in using it's power to take over the world, increasing it's power, which resulted him being banished from The Spirit Realm." Heimdall states as Kai held tightly at his weapon.

"After 500 years, he has returned to the mortal realm to take anyone's chi according to his own will! We give you 'The Beast of Vengeance, The Maker of Widows' KAI!!!!!"

As Kai enters the arena, he spins his jaded blades that is hitting the floor as he stares at Heihachi who is amused to see how powerful his chi was.

"So you came." Heihachi said while staring at Kai.

"I see... very tacky." Kai said in an impressed tone.

"Look at you pathetic mortals, grumbling in the face of The Great Aslan." He added, mocking the fighters Aslan who chose to fight for humanity.

"I have faced enemies more dangerous than you, you animal. How are you sure that you will take me down?" Heihachi asked which made Kai laugh.

"You're impressive, old man. But, I pity you for being the one who will fight me. Well, I have faced warriors like you, and I know you will meet the same fate as them." Kai threatens.

"Hmph. Pitiful."

"Well, let's test how well you fare..." Kai said before spinning his blades sideways.

"Against a spirit warrior!" He added before throwing one of his blades.

The jaded blade flew towards Heihachi's face, who simply tilted his head away while the blade pierced the ground.

Kai simply pulled himself to aim a punch at Heihachi in the face, but Heihachi steps aside to Kai's attack as Heihachi did a stance before giving Kai a jab. Kai quickly turned and blocked with his arm, but Heihachi followed up a backhand hammer fist at Kai.