Chapter 31: Nightwalkers

After Kai defeats Heihachi, humans are now shaking for another humiliating defeat. With all the fighters gathered, they didn't have time to grieve enough with the fallen combatants.

"First, Raya, then, Azrael, then Kano, and now, Heihachi. How are we gonna catch up?" Ash asked, worrying for the sake of humanity.

"Well, at least we can have a chance to fight back. Look at Mr. Stark and Jack." Naruto said.

"But the gods have two wins ahead of us. Who will they send next? The existence of Wakanda should no longer be at risk. I am willing to kill any god with my own two hands." Killmonger answers with frustration.

"But what if your enemy is---"

"Who?! Pevensie?! What speaks of him! What's the point of being a king if he is willing to betray his comerades!" Killmonger cuts off Jack's words.

"Speak for yourself, king. That boy has a heart of a human. Why would Aslan choose him to be king in the first place?!" Vegeta answers back.

"What is a king if you care only about your own selfish desires?"

"Say that again?!" Killmonger said as he approaches Vegeta.

"Selfish desires, huh?! Well at least I care about Wakanda! What about you, prince?! That pride of yours?!"

With Vegeta charging up his ki, he is ready to keep up with Killmonger anytime he attacks.

"Both of you! That's enough!" Shang yelled as they look at him.

"Why do you think Aslan chose us?! Instead of fighting against each other because of the loss we had, how about we give honor to their deaths?! They knew this is gonna happen, and so is us. One of us could die, but keep the honor for fighting for humanity!" He explained.

"I am prepared to fight for my honor. And die with it."

"Let's now wait for Aslan's response on who fights next. We can still catch up." Kenshiro says before walking away.

Each fighters now walked away as Shang was left with Ash, Levi, and Naruto.

"Thank you Shang." Naruto thanks as he walks away with Levi and Ash.

Shang decides to go after Mulan and Mushu after the conflict of Vegeta and Killmonger has occurred. He walks away the place where fighters join together and looks for them.

He saw Mulan from a distant, but as he walks, he stopped and saw the girl walking from afar.

Shang got disturbed by the appearance of her. Since the girl could possibly be... dead.

"It's not Mulan... who could it be?" Shang thought to himself.

Curious, he followed the girl secretly while keeping his guard up. Since the girl could possibly be a threat.

He followed from a distant and arrived at a place with snow.

As Shang walks towards a snowy area, he prepares his sword for a surprise attack.

The wind howls as footsteps were heard from a distant. Shang readies his sword as he walks towards the snowy area.

Shang kept walking and saw dead people from a distant and hide for a second.

"Dead people... how are they here?" Shang thought.

As he looks at a distant, the dead bodies suddenly disappear like thin air. Which made Shang confused.

Shang continues walking until a swing from a sword was behind Shang. The general rolled away as the dead person who was moving attacked Shang.

Shang swings his sword to block each attacks of the dead person who is now fighting him. Shang counters with a kick, but the person pushed him away, knocking him on the floor.

Shang threw a shuriken at the person, but to his surprise, the shuriken was shattered into pieces.

The dead person grabbed the sword and pierced it towards Shang. But he rolled away to avoid getting hit and punches him to at least stab him.

Shang stabbed the person, but to no effect. The dead person pushed Shang's sword away from him. But as Shang backed away, the dead person was hit from a cannon that caused an explosion.

"Shang!" A voice called as she saw Mulan running towards him.

"How did you get here?" Shang asked.

"I saw you following that girl. I knew something was wrong." Mulan answers and looked back.

Both Shang and Mulan are surrounded by the dead people. Mulan prepared her sword and prepares for a defensive stance as Shang does the same thing.

"Mulan, be careful. Normal weapons won't harm them." Shang reminded as Mulan nodded.

"There's too many of them." Mulan said with worry in her eyes.

As one of the dead people attacked, a girl wearing a fur cape and leather used a unique blade and stabbed one of the dead people, who instantly got shattered into pieces.

"Knock them down." The girl said as a strategic plan.

Mulan palms one of them as the girl stabbed the dead person who got shattered and stabbed another in his head and got shattered. Shang uses his sword to block the attacks of the dead people for the girl to wipe them off.

As they finish the fight and every dead person are now shattered, they looked at the girl and nodded.

"Thank you." Mulan thanks her.

"No problem." The girl said before running away.

"What are they?" Shang asked with confusion.

They both arrived back to the gathering of fighters safely as they saw Aslan with the other fighters.

"Aslan!" Shang greets before kneeling.

Mulan suddenly understood what Shang did and knelt in front of Aslan.

"A pleasure to meet you, Fa Mulan." Aslan greeted as Mulan greets as well.

"It's an honor to meet you as well..."

"Shang. I will be sending you in the next round to fight The Night King. As he will be next, to fight in Ragnarok."

"Night King?"

"What I heard is that he can summon dead people as many as he can without knocking them down that easily." Levi added.

"They're the Nightwalkers." A girl from a distant arrived with Mulan and Shang shocked to see the girl who helped them.

"Dear Aslan. Forgive me for intruding without your permission. But I would like to lend a helping hand for him." She said pointing at Shang.

"I'm sorry... who are you?" Tony asked looking at her with suspicion.

"My name is Arya Stark, of Winterfell."

"What brings you here, Arya? What help would you give to Shang?" Levi asked.

"She's the one who helped me and Shang fight the dead people." Mulan answers.

"Your permission is granted, Arya Stark, daughter of Ned and Cathryn Stark." Aslan agreed as Shang approaches her.

"And I thought I was the only Stark here." Tony thought to himself.

"The Night King is an immortal being. No weapons can harm him in any way. Only an obsidian blade can kill him." She said to Shang as he looked at the blade Arya is holding.

"The weapon you used to kill the Nightwalkers?"

"Yes. And I want you to take it." She reaches him the obsidian blade and gave it to him.

"Keep it somewhere where the Night King won't be able to see it. It has great senses, so find a place where he won't see it."

"Thank you Arya. Even if I die, my honor will still stand."

"I wish you luck Shang." She reminded before patting her hand on his shoulder.

"Shang..." Mulan called before looking at him in the eye.

"Be careful please."

"I will Mulan. Leave it to me." Shang said before hugging Mulan.

"Dear Aslan, I'm prepared to fight. If I die, I die with honor."