Chapter 7: The Blood of Kumandra

In the arena, people are now talking about the chosen fighters. Aslan and Hades already chose who will fight who in each tournament as they both agreed that this will be a fair fight.

"So... whaddya say? Best luck for your chosen champions?" Hades asks and pats Aslan in the head.

"May the best fighters win!" He greeted before disappearing from the lion.

Aslan smiles as he remembers how they have talked to the fighters before choosing his opponents.

Flashback

Aslan has now walked away from Hades after talking. And as he waited for all of his chosen champions for minutes, they suddenly arrived and knelt in respect.

"Now... chosen combatants. Ragnarok will start in minutes and I have seen you all train and worked hard for this. But I would like to give you things before one of you enters the tournament." Aslan says.

"What is it Aslan?" Naruto asks with curiosity.

Aslan stood in front of the fighters he chose and blew them with the breeze of a wind. The wind impacts all of them with grace and as they stood up, they all seemed... confused with what Aslan did.

"What did you do to us?" Heihachi asks.

"Isn't it obvious? He just blew right to our faces, that's what." Kano answers.

"Technically, you were right Kano. But I feel... different." Raya says as other fighters observes this as well.

"Why do I feel like freezing the whole area?" Jack asks feeling the strength coming from Mufasa.

"I don't seem to change physically, but it honors me that I haven't have that much strength." Shang answers.

"All right! Now we can beat them for good!" Naruto exclaims with excitement.

"Settle down, Naruto." Aslan says before he listens.

"Having this amount of strength doesn't mean you guarantee win this fight. I have given you enough strength to hurt your enemies. Since some of them are ineffective with physical attacks. But with the boost I gave you all, you may have a chance to best them." He added.

"We will fight for humanity, Aslan." Levi says giving him the salute for his soldiers.

"Now... you better prepare yourself before Ragnarok begins." Aslan says giving a mighty roar which makes them stood up with braveness, even if it means their demise.

End of Flashback

Aslan stood up and sees Heimdall, holding his sword and plunging it into the arena itself. Making people focus on the referee itself.

"Humans and gods from different places, welcome, to the most awaiting event where Humans will fight against the gods itself! WELCOME! TO RAGNAROK!!!" Heimdall yells as everyone cheers with excitement and nervousness.

"The rules are simple! It will be a fight to the death! Whoever wins this round decides who kills who first. Now, let us all begin Round 1!" He added.

"Starting of with The Heaven's Fighters! She is a former general of the great vampire Dracula's army. She was turned into a vampire by an unknown Vampire Lord. In Heaven's Fighters, may we call on, 'THE VAMPIRESS QUEEN OF STYRIA' CARMILLA!!!!" Heimdall yells as Heaven's gate opens.

A gush of blood ih Carmilla's hand splashed as she was holding a blood of a deceased pig. She licks the blood off and drops it as she entered the arena with blood on her arms.

"And for Humanity's Fighters!" Heimdall added as Kumandra stood up and stomp their feet with their weapons clanging to root for the opponent.

"The savior of a land called Kumandra. She is formerly the Princess of Heart and was assigned by her father as The Guardian of The Dragon Gem! She has proved everyone right where she helped Kumandra be a whole nation again! In Humanity's Fighters, may we call on, 'KUMANDRA'S HOPE' RAYA!!!"

Kumandra suddenly yells and raises a flag where Humanity's gate opens. Raya is now standing with her blade prepared and as she runs towards the arena, she did a cartwheel following up a back flip as she points her sword whip at the vampiress who stares at her menacingly.

"Come on Raya! Show that vampire who she's messing with!" Boun yells.

"For Kumandra!" Tong yells while holding Little Noi with the monkeys accompanying her.

Little Noi claps as the monkeys gave her a thumbs up.

"You really are Kumandra's hope, my Little Dewdrop." Benja said before placing his hands together, forming a circle.

Raya saw everyone doing the sign, she smiled and makes her sword a whip, hitting the ground and preparing a stance, where Carmilla isn't impressed.

"A young girl believing that she will best me? You're just a waste of time." Carmilla said unimpressed.

"The hope of Kumandra will stand vampire, even if I die here, there will always be hope. A hope to put an end to your evil doings." Raya answers.

"With all the fighters prepared, let Ragnarok.... BEGIN!!!!!!!" Heimdall says before removing his sword and threw it on another edge as he dashes in a safe place.

Raya stares at the vampiress and made her sword a whip as Carmilla held her sword and points it towards the Princess of Heart.

"Ready when you are." Carmilla tells her opponent, before dashing with blinking speed and kicks Raya sending her flying and landing on the floor.

"She's fast!" Raya thought in her mind, before standing up.

Raya dashes at the vampiress and turns her sword into a whip. She aims it towards the vampiress but she parries it with ease and runs towards Raya.

Their swords clash each other trying to find an opening to hit one another. With Carmilla's speed and Raya's counters due to her sword whip, none could even hit one another.

"Give up child... what chances do you have against a vampire?" Carmilla asks as Raya smirks.

"What chances do I have?" She asks before kicking the Carmilla's face sending her in the air.

"A slight chance, but you can say that again." Raya answers before piercing the tip of the blade at Carmilla.

She yells as it feels like a holy blade pierced through her body.

"What's this?! This isn't a holy weapon, but it hurts!" Carmilla said while gritting her teeth.

Raya pulls her enemy towards her and slashes every body of the vampiress making her yell in pain.

The Omni Kings are now watching with awe in their faces as they were now entertained with the fight they are watching right now.

"Who was that they say?" Zeno Two asks.

"Carmilla and Raya! But base on what I see, Raya is getting the upper hand!" Zeno One answers entertained.

"Wow! Raya has the spirit in this one!"

"That is why they called her Kumandra's hope!"

Raya keeps on slashing the body of Carmilla and as she does so, she attempts a kick in her face sending her flying.

Carmilla is trying to stand up on her knees as Raya hits her sword whip on the floor trying to end this.

"I guess that slight chance can be bigger, Carmilla." She said before throwing the sword whip at Carmilla, pulling her.

She raises her sword and plans to decapitate her. As she does so...

"Wait!!!" The fight was halted by a voice from a distance. As they all looked, they saw Pain and Panic standing from the distant besides Heimdall.

"That girl is cheating!" Pain yells.