Chapter 14: Battle of the Billionaires

The arena changes again, this may look like a normal arena, but one person tried to touch the edge of the arena, but there was an invisible barrier that makes them stuck in their own seats.

"Technology?"

"What's with the barrier?"

The people asked with confusion.

Later on, Heimdall appears in the middle and places his sword in the middle.

"With humanity suffering two loss in a row, will they be able to come back?" He asks making people from humanity silent as the gods cheer for humanity's extinction.

"Technology, so that means he will be fighting." Thor said with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about brother?" Loki asks.

"I know who will fight next. I may be a god myself, but you should not look down a this man." Thor answers making Loki confused.

"Is that why you weren't here in the meeting of all the gods?"

"What meeting? Didn't know that there was a meeting with all of the gods." Thor answers jokingly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to round 3 of Ragnarok!!!" Heimdall yells making everyone cheer.

"For the Heaven's Fighters!!! He was a rich and wealthy man who has founded a business where he claims to have an AI named EMMA in his hope of popularizing it. He wants to avoid crimes in the world claiming himself a hero and became a billionaire!" Heimdall says as Akira, now known as Shadow Konoe wears his suit, minus the head armor.

"Ladies and gentlemen... the 'CEO OF MADDICE' AKIRA KONOE!!!"

A crowd of yelling was heard as Akira starts walking inside the arena where he starts using his mic to command EMMA.

"EMMA, prepare my Zephyrus Mech." Akira commanded as a cybernetic arena transforms itself where his prepared mech is ready.

"For Humanity!!! A billionaire and a founding member of The Avengers and a former CEO of Stark Industries. One of the most powerful men following the death of his parents. He enjoys his crazy lifestyle until he was kidnapped by The Ten Rings in Afghanistan while demonstrating the fleet of Jericho. Even with his life in danger, he created a suit to escape from his captors, enhancing and creating more suits for himself." Heimdall says as Tony Stark pressed his chest as his suit covers up his whole body.

"Ladies and gentlemen... 'THE GENIUS, THE BILLIONAIRE, THE PLAYBOY, THE PHILANTHROPIST' IRON MAN!!!!"

Iron Man flies towards the arena and spins around the arena and lands on his side, doing his usual pose before standing up.

"Tony Stark... it's been a pleasure to meet you." Akira says walking near his opponent.

Tony was confused at first realizing that his opponent look exactly like him. Forcing him to remove his helmet.

"Wait! Hold on now! Are you telling me that this wannabe me is my opponent? And what is that suit? This is far way worse than my other suits." Tony asks making everyone murmur, because they do look like each other.

"Tony... we're both the same minds and the same backgrounds. We both are billionaires, wanting to be heroes ourselves. That is why you told everyone that you are Iron Man. Why not come with me? Together we can easily wipe off evil in the land. All people will kneel before us." Akria says with a smirk on his face.

"No thank you. I already have a suit of my own and a team of my own. And supposedly you're my opponent, it probably means that I need to kick your ass." Tony says before wearing his helmet.