Chapter 18: Uneasy

Hades was surprised with humanity's first win, but he didn't care at all, since he has other champions that will make the win unbearable for mankind to handle.

"Boss! We have one fighter down!" Panic says while shivering.

"I heard. Looks like Konoe isn't our best fighter here." Hades says before looking at Panic.

"Wait, why are you filled with snow?" Hades asked.

"Well... you see... The Lich King..."

"Ohhh... Lich King! Right. Does he want to fight next?" Hades asked Panic.

"Perhaps... he would like to have a word with you." Panic says as Hades stands up in his seat and walks to meet one of Heaven's Fighters.

Later on, Hades sees a snowflake in a distance with a whisper of The Lich King's voice, but muffled.

"Well... this reminded me of The Ice Titan. But smaller, and he has a knight's armor." Hades says before walking in Lich King's room.

"Hey... you're calling me, right? Do you wanna say something?" Hades asked.

"Hades... I can sense someone from Humanity's Fighters who is the embodiment of winter. He will be my opponent." Lich King says.

"How are you sure that you will fight him in the next Ragnarok?" Hades asks.

"He will suffer, he will die by my hands."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Frost... he will fight me. And he will die."

"Frost, huh?" Hades thought.

"I guess the fight is gonna be a breeze of you're really gonna fight him." He added.

"Mind if you show me what he looks like?" Hades says as Arthas looks in the future.

There, he sees Jack Frost, laughing with Naruto, Shang, and the other Humanity Fighters, celebrating their first win in Ragnarok.

Later on, he sees Jack's future where his staff is broken and couldn't fight back, since he knows that the staff is where he draws his powers.

"Jack Frost..."

Later on, Humanity's Fighters are now celebrating with Tony who claims their first win for Humanity as Tony is now getting a drink.

"Hey Tony! You did amazing in that fight!" Ash says before Pikachu jumps on Tony Stark.

"Pikachu!"

"I know it's a little too early to be celebrating, but thanks. Remember to keep in mind that Ragnarok is not yet over. We still need to catch their assess off against them." Tony says before sipping a drink of beer.

"He's right. We need 6 more wins to claim humanity's safety. Their safety relies on our hands." Levi answers.

"You know, winning a round on Ragnarok gives mankind a fighting chance against the gods." Vegeta says.

"Exactly, do you think they want all the fun while humans are suffering?" Jack asks while creating a snowflake in his hand.

"This gives me the sense of these gods wanting to kill every single one of us for fun. Do you think they can easily step on us like worms if they don't know what we are capable of?" Erik Killmonger asked with anger on his expression.

"They will meet my fist if they face me!" Heihachi yells.

"Settle down. Remember, two of our comrades have died in battle. Anyone of us can die if one of us will fight." Levi said.