Chapter 1: Humanity's Fighters

Aslan and Peter have reached into a tree where Aslan opened a secret portal where the chosen fighters for humanity will appear. He stands beside Peter and one by one, the fighters he have chosen appears in front of them.

A blonde ninja wearing an orange clothing, a guy with white hair who wears a blue jacket and holds a staff, an asian girl with a unique sword, a chinese warrior with a red cape, a short guy with a gear on his side, a rich man wearing a suit, a buffed muscular man, a wakandan tribe, an old man with two white spiky hair, a human with a robotic eye, a caped vigilante, a young boy wearing a red hat, and a saiyan with spiky hair.

"Welcome, Naruto Uzumaki, Jack Frost, Raya, Li Shang, Levi Ackerman, Tony Stark, Kenshiro, N'Jadaka, Heihachi Mishima, Kano, Jean Paul Valley, Ash Ketchum, and Vegeta." Aslan greeted.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" Heihachi asked.

"Excuse me Mufasa, I don't know what's your intention to bring me here, but can you tell me what's going on?" Tony asked.

"Maybe he's just a lion that wants to eat our bodies as his preys. You know, the whole lion sleeps tonight song that doesn't work?" Kano replies.

Peter comes near and opens a scroll to read a letter from the gods.

"Chosen combatants, you are all gathered here as your champions to defend humanity. The gods had a meeting to wipe you out of existence, but thanks to Aslan, you are chosen to fight us in Ragnarok. If you get the first seven wins, you may get to live a thousand more years. But if we get the first seven wins, humanity will cease to exist. So prepare yourselves and face us in combat." Peter reads before scrolling the letter back up.

"You mean, humanity will be wiped out?" Raya asked with concern.

"Oh please, I have faced gods before. This will be no problem when they face the prince of all saiyans." Vegeta replies.

"Prince? A prince is no challenge to a king, so shut up!" Killmonger says with pride.

"Calm down, both of you. Don't you even realize that our kind's fate would be in our hands?" Shang calms both the saiyan and the wakandan.

"Humanity is in danger. So if we didn't get the wins we need, everyone of us, even the people we know and care, dies by their hands."

"Jamie, the kids. They don't deserve this fate! They have so much more to explore in this world! Why do they want to wipe every innocent children out of existence?!" Jack yelled furiously.

"Looks like Thor wouldn't like it if Loki was one of them trying to wipe our ass of humanity's existence." Tony groans.

"A human they shall erase of existence, a vigilante they will face. They don't know who they're messing with, so we can give them a lesson." Jean says.

"Pika pi..." The yellow mouse says.

"Don't worry Pikachu. We will be okay, I know you're scared." Ash calmly says.

"It looks like these guys can be worse than the titans I faced." Levi coldly says.

"So why do you choose these guys if they're gonna face the gods? Don't you know what these guys can do?" Vegeta asked.

"I understand your concern Vegeta. But there are reasons why all of you have been chosen to fight for human kind. You are all sons of Adam, and Raya is a daughter of Eve, humanity's existence started when they were born in the earth." Alsan replies.

"Later on, after they ate the forbidden fruit of good and evil, this is where things happened. You may not understand why you're here yet, but as soon as you enter the arena. You may face threats like you have never imagined. Even if you breathe your last breath, you may understand it as you soon realize it."

"So that means, even in the face of death, you can still learn something from the opponents you face." Raya says.

"As a lion, you are wise. And I admire the fact that you are wise enough to give us confidence to face our enemies." Kenshiro says with respect.

"Pitiful. These fist are made of steel, so why bother if you can beat them one by one? The Mishima bloodline are one of the fiercest fighters they have ever faced!" Heihachi says with pride.

"You know, if they offer more money, then I'll be siding them. No offense wise lion." Kano replies.

"Don't you know that they will face the next king of Wakanda? So they should fear us now!"

With what Heihachi, Kano, and Killmonger says, Naruto remained quiet before speaking, disagreeing with what they have said.

"No..."

"What?!" Heihachi asked.

"Is there something wrong blondie?" Kano asked.

"Who are you supposed to be?! You don't even know what my plans are for Wakanda!" Killmonger yells.

"If it is all about pride and ego inside your hearts that matters, then your a scum. Yeah, showing the accomplishments you finish is like me turning into a Hokage. I know it's a big success to me, but it also requires a big responsibility to protect your friends." Naruto says.

"Breaking the rules are scum, but abandoning your comrades are worse than scum. So what's the point of achieving something big if all you care about is yourself?"

With what Naruto has said, everyone listens as some of them become determined, while Aslan keeps his posture as he listens to what Naruto is saying.

"You hold more than one life, so even if most of us dies, there's no way that we're gonna lose. The world... isn't gonna end here!"

"A determined fighter you are, Naruto Uzumaki." Aslan compliments as Naruto nods.

"So... where's the Ragnarok gonna be held by the way?" Tony asks.

"Come with me, I will be bringing you to a palace where Ragnarok will happen after a week. You will have six days to prepare yourselves in combat, so come with us." Aslan commands as he walks with Peter.

The thirteen fighters follows, knowing where they will plan to find a room where they can rest and train.

"Looks like Mufasa is wiser than I thought." Tony thoughts to himself.