Chapter 2: Heaven's Fighters

Hades is now in the underworld trying to choose the 13 fighters who will fight for the gods. As he looks, Pain and Panic starts running towards him.

"Boss!!" Pain and Panic yells.

"Not now! I'm focusing on choosing my fighters!" Hades replies.

"Lord Hades, this is an emergency! Someone has---" Panic was gonna explain until a slice of a chunck of rock flies towards Pain and hits him, crushing him, but still alive.

"Ow..."

"Okay! Who goes there?!" Hades asked with seriousness.

Later on, he sees a guy who has green skin and white hair with a weird hairstyle that is also wearing a unique outfit.

"What is this supposed to be? Some sort of 90's rock band?" Hades asked himself.

"Greetings King of the Underworld, I am Zamasu. The Supreme Kai of Universe 10. You are here to gather 13 fighters for the gods to wipe out of humanity, right? Well, you have the right person for this."

"Okay... Zamasu... what exactly do you have in plan to gather these fighters?" Hades asked with confusion.

"Perhaps choose again?" Panic recommend.

"That's right! You can choose from your fighters!" Pain said popping out his head on the boulder that crushed him.

"You know what, I keep looking for fighters that suits my interest for about hours. And I have found nothing." Hades stressfully says.

"All I can see is an idiot who claims to be a god with a weird horn, a cerberus wannabe purple god who looks like Barney The Dinosaur, and---"

Hades was about to finish his sentence as he suddenly sees 11 people inside Underworld while Zamasu just sips his tea while floating.

"Wait, who are these weirdos and how did they get here?" Hades asked with confusion.

"You wanted fighters, right? Well, here you go." Zamasu answers before drinking his tea.

"Where am I? How did I get here?" The Korbinite Asgardian asked.

"Relax Beta Ray Bill, you are here in the underworld. And I mean no harm for everyone." Zamasu answers.

"Hold on? Am I supposed to say that? Or you're just taking my place to be King of the Underworld?" Hades asked in confusion.

"We are all gathered here to tell you that we will be fighting for the gods to wipe out of humanity!"

"Okay! That's enough for the introduction, Zamasu. Let me handle this!" Hades halted at Zamasu.

"So here's the deal. You guys will be fighting in Ragnarok, you will take the humans, yada yada yada, and the team who gets 7 wins will decide humanity's fate. If the humans win, they live. If we win, they die. End of story." He explained quickly leaving everyone quiet, while Zamasu still sips his tea.

"Does it always have to be silence if I talk, or everyone doesn't understand me?"

"Look, I have no time for your games. Just tell me what is the price if we win." The rich man asked.

"Uhmmm.... tons of money?" Pain answered forcing himself to break free of the boulder that hit him.

"Head of your worst enemy?" Panic answers as well.

"Unlimited power for the Shadaloo." The buffed man with red suit says.

"Okay... I don't know where am I, but what's happening here?" The man asked looking at himself in a reflection.

"Don't you know?! This is Underworld! You're facing Hades!" He answered with a different reflection.

"Marc, why am I here? Is Hades gonna take my soul?"

"Stephen, put yourself together! You're literally facing the King of the Underworld!"

"But what if he---"

"Just shut up for once Stephen!"

While Marc and Stephen are talking to each other, Hades has the confusion look while thinking about the guy Zamasu chose as one of the fighters.

"You're... a human with different people living inside of you." The armored guy with blue aura answers at Stephen.

"Oh, please. If it's a human, I can suck all of his blood out oh his body." The vampire says making Stephen scared.

But later on, Stephen closes his eyes as he turns into Marc.

"Listen vampire, I don't know what's your problem, but try to step out of the way for now, would you?" Marc seriously says as the vampire shuts up.

"Hey, I'm a human here! Akira Konoe!" Akira says, waving his hand.

"Humans, what even is this place?" The big ox with jaded blades asks.

"If you all have faced me, the beast of vengeance, maker of widows, you won't be able to make it out alive."

"A beast is no match to a demon!" A guy with a gray fighting suit answers back at Kai.

"What?! It's... you!" Bison says with a little fear.

"Well, looks like a cool place to me!" The man with mechanical body says.

"Enough!" Yelled by someone who is now sitting on a chair with his hand on his head.

A blonde guy wearing a gold armor finally took a deep breath before speaking.

"Listen, I don't know why we're here. But this can be a great opportunity to get what we deserve. You may notice that humans will rebel against us. But do they even know who they're messing with?" He asked making them quiet.

"You know how they would kneel for mercy? Screaming over a petty life? This can be one of the days every god has waited for. And I, Gilgamesh, will take this offer to fight alongside the gods." Gilgamesh says making everyone agree.

"Since thirteen fighters are gonna be here, where's the other one?" Akira asks.

"He will be here in any moment. Since he is with that lion who are gathering human fighters." Zamasu answers.

"Enough with the chit chat already, and tell me who are they!" Hades yells as he is becoming impatient. Zamasu smiles as he puts his hand down with a bow, showing respect to Hades.

"With pleasure, Lord Hades." He answers.

"As for you guys who might not know me, I am Zamasu. And these are the chosen fighters who will fight for the gods. Myself included." Zamasu introduced as Hades finally took a grin in his face after a minute.

"Arthas, also known as The Lich King, Carmilla, Night King, M. Bison, Akira Konoe, Akuma, Kai, The Mechanic, Marc Spector, Stephen Grant, Jake Lockley, Gilgamesh, and Beta Ray Bill. Are here to fight for the gods sake to wipe out humanity." He added as Hades nods.

"Interesting. But, wait a minute, is Marc Spector, Stephen Grant, and Jake Lockley that guy? If so, which is which?" He asked.

"They are living inside one human body." Zamasu answers as Hades nods again.

"So who is the other guy you're talking about again? Since you're only 12 fighters here."

"Peter Pevensie. He is now with Aslan who is also gathering the mortals."

"What?! That stupid lion?!" Hades growls as his fire turns red. But later on, calms down a bit.

"Oh well, he can be---"

"An opportunity for him to help us defeat these humans." Zamasu answers back before Hades' eyes grew big, realizing what the supreme Kai has said.

"Oh... I think you have a good eye, Zamasu." He says before he chuckles and raise his eyebrows.