Liam memory loss (Request)

Prompt- one where Liam looses his memory and the boys help him to get it back

Requested by- KALEYBOURQUE2

—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We are half way through where we are tour. Louis and I are currently messing around backstage. We are driving golf carts around. There is a clanging sound and the steering wheel gets locked in place. I try to break but I crash into the wall and I get thrown out of the golf cart. I feel my head get hit hard on something then nothing.

Louis pov

Liam and I are messing around as usual. Liam's golf cart makes a loud clanging sound and he tries to stop the cart but he crashes into the wall and gets thrown out and he smacks his head on the floor. I instantly stop my golf cart and jump out. I run over to Liam and see him unconscious. I grab my phone and call Paul.

Paul picks up after the second ring and says "Louis you and Liam need to get here now. The concert is about to start." I say "Accident. Liam. Unconscious" Paul says "Louis calm down. What do you mean Liam is unconscious. We are on our way. Niall is calling an ambulance as we speak" I say "His golf cart made a weird banging noise and he went full speed into a wall and got thrown out and he is unconscious. I think he hit his head hard. I don't want to put him in the recovery position unless I have to" Paul says "That's fine Louis. We are about to get to you. I'm going to hand up alright" I respond "Alright. Is an ambulance on the way?" Paul responds "Yes an ambulance is on the way don't worry" I nod and the call ends.

About two minutes later I feel a hand on my back and I look up and see Paul. Paul says "The ambulance should be here in about five minutes" I nod and look back at Liam. Paul says "I don't think you should do the concert tonight. We will reschedule the concert. I spoke to management and they agree for once" I nod and Paul says "One of you boys has better come on with me to announce it to the fans. Who wants to come on stage with me" Zayn comes over with the paramedics and the paramedics loads Liam up and says "We will need to know officially what happened so who ever witnessed the accident will need to come with us." Paul says "Louis was the only one who witnessed the accident" the paramedics nod and says "We need to get him to the hospital now. You can make your own way to the hospital" the others nod and I follow the paramedics out to the ambulance.

When we get to the ambulance the paramedics loads Liam in and I get in after him. The paramedics hook Liam up to the monitors and asks "What happened?" I say "We were driving some golf carts around and Liam's made a weird noise and crashed full speed into a wall. He got thrown out of the golf cart and he smacked his head on the floor" the paramedics nods and we arrive at the hospital. I get told to wait in the waiting room. I sit down in a chair and bury my face in my hands.

Whilst that is going on Niall's pov

We are all in shock. Paul says "Boys who is going on stage to let the fans know with me" I say "I'll go" Paul nods and we both go on stage. I say "Hello everyone. I know it is just me out here but there has been a serious accident back stage. One of the other boys has had to be rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Once we know more we will let you know who it is and what happened and what his injuries are but until then please respect our privacy and let him recover. Keep your tickets and we will let you know when we have rearranged the concert" the fans are mostly crying. Paul hugs me and says "Come on Niall" I say "Thank you for understanding" we go backstage and we all drive to the hospital that Liam got taken to.

Once we get there we find Louis in the waiting room with his face hidden in his hands. I sit down one side of him. Zayn sits the other side of him. Harry sits on my other side and Paul sits on the other side of Zayn. I put my arm around Louis' shoulders and ask "Have you heard anything?" Louis shakes his head and I hear him sniffle. I say "Louis it wasn't your fault" Louis says "It was though Ni. I shouldn't have told him to mess around with me then we wouldn't be here but on stage performing for those fans that we have let down" I say "Louis it isn't your fault. Liam won't blame you." Louis nods.