Liam sick

Liam's pov

We have just finished our on the road again tour. We have all been emotional since we have performed our last concert together for a while. For a couple of days I have been feeling really sick to my stomach and having stomach cramps all day. It is about 3:40am and I have woken up feeling like I am going to be sick. I am still laid in bed with Niall trying to will away the nausea but soon I am forced to get out of bed. I quietly walk into our bathroom.

I crouch down by the toilet and I gag and bring up a large stream of vomit. I continue to throw up for another five minutes letting out small sobs every time I get a break. Once I am done I flush the toilet and wash my hands. I quietly walk back into mine and Niall's room and I get into bed. Niall asks sleepily "Where have been Li?" I say "I had to go to the toilet." Niall nods and pulls me closer to him and starts snoring again. I curl into him and close my eyes.

The next morning Niall's pov

I wake up and see Liam still asleep. I smile and kiss his head. I decide to let him sleep for a little while. I carefully get out of bed and I quietly leave the room. I go downstairs and I see Harry awake and cooking breakfast. I say "Morning Haz" Harry looks round and says "Morning Ni. Where's Li you two normally come downstairs together" I nod and say "Yeah normally. He is asleep still. Didn't want to wake him. I remember briefly waking up in the middle of the night and he was getting back into bed and this morning he looked quite pale and tired so I let him sleep." Harry nods and says "I'll save Liam some breakfast in the oven so it stays warm" I nod and say "I'll wake him in about half an hour so he can have some breakfast" Harry nods as Louis comes downstairs.

Louis says "Morning. Where's Liam?" I say "He is still asleep. I remember briefly waking up in the middle of the night and Liam getting back into bed. I didn't want to wake him." Louis nods and says "Fair enough. Let's have breakfast" Harry and I nod and we start to eat breakfast.

After I have finished my breakfast I say "I'm going to wake Liam up now so he can have something to eat." Harry and Louis nod and I go upstairs. I walk into mine and Liam's room slowly and there is a strong smell of vomit. I see Liam asleep on our bed covered in his own vomit. I say to myself "Oh poor Li." I go back out of my room and say "Could I have a little help up here and can I have the thermometer please?" Harry runs upstairs and says "Louis is just getting the thermometer. Is everything alright?" I say "Li is sick. He has thrown up in his sleep." Harry nods and we go into our room. I go over to the bed and gently shake Liam. "Li wake up babe." Liam groans and opens his eyes. He sits up and he starts throwing up on the bed again. He starts sobbing which makes him throw up more.

Harry passes me the bin and I hold it under Liam's chin. I gently rub his back with my other hand. After about five minutes Louis comes up as Liam falls back on me. Louis says "Well this answers my question of why you need a thermometer" I nod and Louis hands me the thermometer. I gently place the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. "39.3. Let's get you in a bath to cool you down and clean you up yeah Li?" Liam nods and I lead Liam into the bathroom. Harry says "We will clean up the bed and the floor." I nod and I shut the door behind us.

I run a bath and I say to Liam "Let's get you undressed." Liam nods and I help Liam out of his vomit covered clothes. Liam gives me a sad look and I say "Oh babe. You are really not well are you?" Liam shakes his head and I turn off the taps. I say "Li let's get you in the bath babe. Then we can go back to sleep" Liam nods and I help him into the bath. Liam gives me a sad look again and rubs his eyes. I gently wash Liam's hair and body before I say seeing that Liam is falling asleep "Let's get get you out of the bath and into bed" Liam nods and reaches for me and says "Cuddle" I nod and drain the bath. I grab the towel and I gently lift Liam out of the bath.

I carry him into our room and I see Harry and Louis still putting the bedding on the bed. Louis says "We are almost done." I nod and say "Yeah that's fine. I ask Liam "Would you like some help babe?" Liam nods sadly I nod and help Liam to get dried and dressed. By the time Liam is dressed Louis and Harry has finished making the bed. I help Liam into bed and I say "I'm going to stay with Liam" the others nod and go downstairs.

I allow Liam to curl into me and I gently rub his stomach soon Liam's eyes start to droop before they close properly and soon his soft snoring can be heard. I smile and mess around on my phone for a while.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt better after 1 week. He thanked Niall for looking after him. Luckily no one else got the stomach bug.