Ziam- Liam sick after an arguement

Liam's pov

We have just finished our up all night tour. Zayn and I have been in a relationship since half way through the tour. We have just had a massive argument though because I wanted to ask management if we could come out to the fans but he didn't want to. He has just stormed out of the house. I am sat in our bedroom looking out of the window for any signs of him but I can't see anyone. Soon tears start to fall down my face. I get up and lay down on Zayn's side of the bed and I cry myself to sleep.

A few hours later still Liam's pov

I am woken up a few hours later by my stomach lurching. I quickly run into the bathroom. I crash down by the toilet and start to gag. I am soon throwing up and sobbing. I just want Zayn here. I soon feel a gentle hand on my back and Niall's Irish accent saying "Hey shh calm down." I say "I want Zayn." Niall says "I know Li. We heard you throwing up and Harry is just calling Zayn now." I nod and throw up once more before I am finished. I flush the toilet and both me and Niall wash our hands. Niall leads me back to mine and Zayn's room and Niall asks "Why did Zayn leave the house in a grump earlier?" I say "We had an argument. I wanted to ask management if we could come out but Zayn didn't want to so we had a bit of an argument." Niall nods and I yawn. Niall says "Why don't you get some sleep Li hopefully Zayn will be here when you wake up." I nod and ask "Can you rub my tummy please Nini?" Niall nods and starts to rub my tummy.

Niall's pov

I gently rub my best friends poorly tummy and smile seeing his eyes droop shut and soft snoring can be heard. I stay for a few minutes to make sure that Liam is definitely asleep. I quietly go downstairs and Harry says "Zayn will be home in about five minutes. How's Liam doing?" I say "He threw up and is now back in bed and asleep. He keeps on saying that he wants Zayn." The others nods and Louis says "Oh poor Liam. Hopefully Zayn will be here sooner rather than later." Both me and Harry nods as Zayn walks through the door. He asks "How's Li doing?" I say "He is asleep on your bed. He did throw up a few times but other than that he is alright. I haven't taken his temperature yet though. You might want to check his temperature." Zayn nods and goes into the kitchen.

Zayn's pov

I quickly grab the ear thermometer and I go back into the living room and say to the others "I'm going to stay with Liam upstairs." The others nods and I go upstairs. I quietly go into our bedroom and see Liam asleep curled up in a ball holding his stomach. I go over to the bed and see he is asleep. I gently put the thermometer in his ear and gently press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and see the numbers 38.7. I then carefully get into bed and gently cuddle him. Liam snuggles into me in his sleep and I gently rub his stomach until I fall asleep myself.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt better after another 3 days. He thanked Zayn and Niall for looking after him whilst he was sick. Luckily no one else got sick after Liam.