Lirry- Liam sick after an argument

Liam's pov

We have just finished our where we are tour. Harry and I have been together since just before the start of the tour. Harry and I just got into a massive argument. I don't even remember what the argument was about now. All I know is that Harry stormed out of the house but not before he said that he wanted to break up with me. I don't want to break up with him. He makes me happy. I am curled up on Harry's side of the bed crying quietly to myself.

After a few minutes there is a knock on the door and I say "Leave me alone." I hear Zayn say "No Liam. I need to talk to you." I say "I don't want to talk Zayn." Zayn opens my door and asks "Li are you alright? It sounded like you and Harry had a huge argument." I cry more and say "Harry wants to break up with me Zaynie. I want Harry." Zayn pulls me into a hug and says "Oh Liam. I'm sure Harry doesn't want to break up with you buddy. Hey calm down or you are going to be sick" Soon I am crying so much that I start to gag.

Zayn's pov

I quickly grab the bin from the other side of the room and say to Liam "Here buddy." Liam soon is throwing up in the bin. I gently rub his back. Once he is finished he collapses on the bed sobbing. I pout and say "Oh bud." He says "I want Hazzy" I gently rub his stomach and soon he has cried himself to sleep. I stay with him for a few minutes before I stand up. I go into the bathroom. I quickly empty the bin l down the toilet before washing it out. I take the bin back to Liam's room and quietly put it down.

I go downstairs and Niall asks me concerned "Is he alright?" I respond "He is sick. Him and Harry had an argument. I don't know what about but apparently Harry said that he wants to break up with Liam." At that moment Harry walks through the door. I say "Where have you been?" Harry responds "I went for a walk to clear my head. I didn't mean to tell Liam that I wanted to break up because I don't." I nod and say "Li is sick. He has thrown up" Harry says "I'm going to see if he is alright." We all nod.

Harry's pov

I go upstairs and into mine and Liam's room and I see him asleep on my side of the bed cuddling my pillow. I smile sadly and lay on Liam's side of the bed. I gently cuddle him and say to him "I could never break up with you Liam. I love you too much." Before I fall asleep myself.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after another 4 days. He thanked Harry and Zayn for looking after him whilst he was sick.