Liam flu

Liam's pov

We have just finished our take me home tour. It is about 3.30am and I have woken up feeling really unwell. We are at home. I am so glad that we have a while off before we have to go back to work. I look over at Louis who is asleep. I cuddle into him feeling really cold. Louis says sleepily "Get some more sleep babe." I say horsely "I can't sleep." I cough into my elbow. I feel Louis sit us both up and I feel him rub my back.

Louis' pov

I feel Liam cuddle into me more I say sleepily "Get some more sleep babe." Liam replies horsely "I can't sleep." And he start coughing into his elbow. I sit us both up and I gently rub his burning back. Once he has finished coughing he leans his head on my shoulder and I ask "Are you alright babe?" Liam shakes his head and I ask "What are your symptoms babe?" Liam responds "I feel ill. I have a banging headache, my whole body aches actually, my throat hurts, I feel really cold but hot at the same time. I feel slightly nauseous and I am really tired but I can't sleep." I pout and say "Sounds like you have the flu baby. Let me up and I will go and get you some things that will help." Liam shakes his head and says "Don't leave me." I say "I'll be back in five minutes top." Liam reluctantly gets up and I quickly get up and walk out of the room.

I quietly go downstairs and I get the cold and flu stuff and some water as well as the thermometer. I take it up to Liam. I see him struggling to stay awake and I say "Li let me check your temperature then you can have some medicine and get some sleep." Liam nods sleepily and I put the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take the thermometer out of Liam's ear and say "38.4. Not too bad at the moment Lili. Let's get some medicine in you and then get some sleep." Liam nods sleepily again and I pop out two pills and I hand them to Liam as well as the water. He swallows them down with his water then gives me a sad look. I get into bed with Liam and he cuddles into me shivering. I lay us both down and I pull the duvet over both of us. Liam turns over onto his stomach and rests his head on my chest. I gently rub up and down his back with one hand and smooth his hair with the other hand. Soon Liam is fast asleep. I continue to smooth his hair until I fall asleep.

The next morning I get woken up by our bedroom door opening. I look over and see Niall stood by the door. He says "I came to check on you two as it is now 11am and you two don't normally sleep in this late." I nod and say "Li has the flu. I woke up about 3:30 last night due to him coughing. He has had quite a rough night. This is the longest he has slept all night." Niall pouts and says "Hopefully he will feel better soon." I nod and say "So do I Niall so do I." Niall says "I'll let you look after Liam." I nod and Niall leaves the room.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 1 week. Luckily no one else got sick. Liam thanked Louis for looking after him whilst he was sick.