Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 1 (Request)

Prompt- Ziam at first and then Liam gets sick but Zayn left him so that he can spend time with Gigi (which Liam thinks is just a beard but Zayn cheats on Liam with her) at the time Niall comes and stays with him at the hospital, Niall already has feeling for Liam from the 1D days but kept it inside as Zayn and Liam were together. But as he got to know Zayn is neglecting and giving preference to his farm (which is just an excuse he gave and was enjoying time with Gigi) Niall went to Zayn to confront him in anger but then he caught Gigi and Zayn and then Niall came to take care of Liam who was still oblivious.

Requested by- anonymous
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

The band went on a hiatus about 3 years ago. Zayn and I have been together since 2011. I get woken up by Zayn leaving the bed. I ask "Where are you going Zee?" He says "Go back to sleep love. I just need to go to the farm in America." I ask "Do you need me to come as well?" Zayn responds "No. I'll be alright Liam. You stay here and take care of the house. And I have been told I need to spend more time publicly with Gigi so I need to go alone" I nod and Zayn leaves the room. I watch after him and sigh. I then realise that my stomach is cramping. I sigh again. I have to get sick when Zayn is going to America. I grab Zayn's pillow and cuddle it trying to go back to sleep.

I must have fallen asleep at some point in the night because the next thing I know I get woken up by my stomach cramping violently. I stand up and go into the bathroom. I crouch down by the toilet and gag. I soon am violently throwing up everything I have eaten in the past 24 hours. I feel tears running down my face. My stomach soon settles and I know I can't be here alone but I know Zayn can't leave the farm at the moment. I flush the toilet then wash my hands.

I walk into my bedroom and I grab my phone. I look for Niall's contact and I ring him. He answers on the second ring and he says "Hi lili. You alright?" I say "Nini. I don't feel well." He asks "Where's Zayn?" I respond "He has to go the farm and spend time with Gigi in America. He left early this morning. I don't wanna be alone." I hear Niall say "Alright buddy. I'll be there in half an hour." I nod and say "See you soon" Niall responds "See you soon Liam." The call ends and I grab my duvet off my bed and go downstairs. I lay on the sofa with my duvet and I wait for Niall.

Niall's pov

After Liam's call I pack my bags and I put them in my car. I then drive to Liam and Zayn's house. Once I get to Liam's house. I rest my forehead on my steering wheel. I am dreading this. Not because I don't like Liam. I love him. I have always loved him but he is with Zayn so I can't do anything about it. I have loved him since I first laid eyes on him. He is just so cute. I sigh and get out of my car. I grab my bag and walk up to Liam's front door. I knock on the door and Liam slowly opens the door. I see a smile on his face and I say "How are you feeling buddy?" Liam shrugs and says "Sick but I'm alright now that you are here." I say "Let's get you to the sofa. You look like you might pass out." Liam nods and I lead him to his living room. I sit him on the sofa and ask "Have you taken your temperature?" Liam shakes his head  and I nod and say "I'm just going to get the thermometer." Liam nods.

I go up into Liam's bathroom and grab the thermometer. I sigh then go back to Liam. I ask "Could I check your temperature please Liam?" Liam nods and I put the thermometer in Liam's ear then press the button. Soon the thermometer beeps and I take it out of Liam's ear and say "39.4. That is high Liam. I'm taking this duvet. You are too hot." Liam shakes his head and says "I'm fine Niall." I sigh and take the duvet. Liam starts shivering and he says "I'm cold Nini." I say "I'll give you a cuddle but you can't have your duvet." Liam nods and I sit on the sofa next to him. He cuddles into me. I close my eyes trying not to let my feelings get the better of me. He isn't well and he is with Zayn. I can't let my feeling take over. I open my eyes and see Liam fast asleep cuddling into me holding his stomach.

A few hours later still Niall's pov

I have never seen Liam so poorly. He has been up every 20 minutes being sick or the other end. His temperature has skyrocketed since I have been here. I have just called for an ambulance. He thinks I am Zayn. I have tried to tell him that I am not Zayn but he keeps on calling me Zayn. The ambulance should be here in the next few minutes. Soon the paramedics are knocking on the door. I stand up and Liam says "Zayn don't leave me" I say "I'm not Zayn Liam. And I am just going to get the door. I'll be back in a minute." I go to the door and let the paramedics in and lead them to Liam's living room where Liam is crying. I say "Hey Liam." Liam reaches out for me. I go over to him and he says "Sick." He then gags and I quickly grab the bucket and put it under his chin just in time and he throws up into the bucket. I gently rub his back as he sobs. He soon collapses against me and passes out. The paramedics instantly load Liam up on the stretcher and say "You will need to come with us so we know about his medical history." I nod and the paramedic says "Empty that first so it doesn't smell then we will go to the hospital." I nod and quickly go to empty the bucket down the sink.

I then go out to the ambulance and get on. We then drive off the hospital. I am answering questions as best as I can when the paramedics asks me questions. We soon arrive at the hospital. I get told to wait in the waiting room. I decide to call Zayn. He picks up on the second ring and asks "Niall is this important? I am really busy." I say "It is very important. Liam is in the hospital. He is really poorly." Zayn says "He was fine this morning. I bet he is faking." I respond "He really isn't faking. He is so poorly. Is there any chance that you can come home to be with Liam?" Zayn responds "I told Liam this morning I can't leave. I need to do this for work. My management wants me to spend more time with Gigi." I roll my eyes and say "Zayn your boyfriend is sick in the hospital. He really wants you." Zayn says "Well he is just going to have to wait." I am so mad at him. I then hear someone saying "Zayn love come back to bed." Zayn then says "Alright babe. Just coming." He then says to me "Niall I have got I go. Bye." He ends the call before I can get another word in. I am instantly mad at Zayn. He just called the girl I am assuming is Gigi babe and Gigi called Zayn love. I am so mad at Zayn for not being concerned about Liam.

About an hour later still Niall's pov

Liam's name gets called and I am instantly up and going over to the doctor. The doctor leads me to a private room. He says "Liam will be fine. He has picked up a severe stomach bug. He is currently asleep. His temperature is still really high so unfortunately he can't have any visitors at the moment whilst we try and lower it. As it is getting quite late would you like to head home and we will get your number so we can call you when Liam's temperature is lower." I nod and give my number to the doctor. I say "I came in the ambulance with Liam." The doctor nods and says "I will arrange a lift for you." I nod and the doctor leaves the room. I have a look at Heathrow airport's website and book the next flight over to New York. The doctor soon comes back into the room and says "There is a car waiting for you out the back." I nod and the doctor takes me to the car.

I get in and ask "Could you take me to Heathrow air port please?" The person nods and drives me to the airport. I get to the airport and through security just in time for my flight to be called. I go over to the gate and get on the plane. When I arrive in NYC I go to Zayn's apartment and I knock on the door. There is no answer. I get out my key and unlock the door and walk in. What I see makes me gasp.