Liam stomach bug

Liam's pov

We have just finished our take me home tour. Louis and I are in our flat. It is about 2am. I have woken up feeling really nauseous. I curl up into myself and whimper. I really don't feel well. I feel vomit come up my throat. I try to stand up but I get tangled in the duvet. I fall out of bed and throw up all over myself and the floor. Then I start sobbing and I throw up again

Louis' pov

I hear a thud followed by retching and sobbing. I am instantly up knowing it is Liam. I look over and see him tangled in the duvet and covered in vomit. I get out of bed and walk over to him. I say "Li baby." I kneel on the floor next to him and he looks up at me. My heart breaks for him. I help him out of the duvet and I help him up. I lead him to our bathroom and I say "Why didn't you say you were feeling sick lili?" Liam shrugs and responds "I only just started to feel sick just now." I nod and ask "Do you think you are going to be sick again?" Liam shrugs. He kneels down by the toilet and he gags. He gags again and vomit pours out of his mouth. I rub his back as he throws up into the toilet. He throws up twice more before he starts dry heaving. I say "Li baby I don't think you have anything left in your stomach." He falls back on me and I flush the toilet.

I say "Li babe, could I get the thermometer to check your temperature?" Liam nods and sits up. I quickly grab the thermometer and put it in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and say "38.4, not too bad at the moment Liam. We will keep an eye on your temperature. Let's get you into some clean clothes and back to bed." Liam nods and I help him up and lead him to bed. I help Liam out of his vomit covered clothes and into some clean clothes. I help him into bed and I say to him "Li I'm just going to clean the floor." Liam nods sleepily. I go into the bathroom and find our cleaning supplies. Once I have found them I go back to our room and see Liam asleep curled in a ball holding his stomach. I smile sadly and then clean the vomit up on the floor. I then take the cleaning supplies back to the bathroom and then I go back to the room. I lay in bed next to Liam and I pull him to my chest. He snuggles into me and I kiss the top of his head and gently rub his stomach until I fall back asleep.

The next morning still Louis' pov

I wake up on the bathroom floor. Liam was up every half an hour in the night ether being sick or the other end sometimes both. We both decided to just stay in the bathroom after the third time we rushed in the bathroom. I look at Liam and smile seeing Liam asleep. I hope he is over the worst of it I can't stand it when my lili is sick or in pain. I gently lift him up and carry him into our room and lay him in the bed. I kiss his forehead and I quietly leave the room and go downstairs.

Once I am downstairs Niall spots me and says "Morning Lou, where's Liam?" I say "He is in bed sick. He was up like every half an hour last night" Harry says "Poor thing. Hope he feels better soon." I nod in agreement and Zayn comes downstairs looking half asleep. He grunts out "Morning" we all say "Morning Zayn" he then asks "Where's Liam?" I say "He's sick, he was up like every half an hour last night." Zayn says "Poor Liam" I nod and we eat breakfast.

After breakfast we all go into the living room and watch a few movies. After the second movie Liam comes downstairs with our duvet wrapped around him. I ask "You alright babe?" Liam shakes his head and he walks over to me and sits next to me and cuddles into my chest and he whispers "I was sick again." I nod and  ask "Where were you sick?" He responds "In the toilet." I nod and kiss his forehead and ask "Have you taken your temperature?" Liam nods and says "It was 38.9" I nod and Liam yawns. I say "Why don't you get some more sleep babe?" Liam nods and I lay us down and he instantly falls asleep.

A few days later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 4 days and he thanked Louis for looking after him whilst he was sick. Luckily no one else got sick.