Liam little headspace part 1 (request)

Requested by- kai_lynn081

Prompt- Can you do little Liam where he is a little and the boys find out and they think he is adorable.

Ages
Louis- 25 will be daddy
Zayn- 25 will be baba
Niall- 24 will be papa
Harry- 24 will be dada
Liam-22 will go into a headspace of 12 month old
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We have just finished our Up All Night Tour. The boys have just gone out for a night out. I decided to stay home since none of the boys know about my little secret. I like being in a little headspace especially when I start to feel stressed. My headspace is usually about a year old. As soon as the boys have left the driveway I run up into my room and I get out my bits for my little headspace. I quickly put on a nappy and I grab one of my bottles and quickly fill it up. I lay on my bed with just a nappy and a T-shirt and I start to drink my bottle. I soon feel myself slipping into my headspace and I smile around the bottle

Niall's pov

We have driven back because Zayn spilled a some water down himself before we even got to the club. I decide to go and check on Liam as he said that he wasn't feeling too good. I say "Back in a second. I'm just going to check on Liam" the others nod and I go upstairs. I slowly open Liam's door and see him on the bed drinking from a baby bottle and wearing a T-shirt and a nappy. Liam looks over at me and instantly starts sobbing. I sit on the bed next to him. I hug him and say "Hey why you crying for?" Liam responds still sobbing "You'll hate me" I shake my head and say "No I won't buddy. Do you like being a little?" Liam nods and says "It helps me when I am stressed." I nod and look up and see the rest of the boys standing at the door.

I ask "Do you want us to take care of you?" Liam looks up at me and asks "You'll do that for me?" I look at the others and they all nod and I say "yeah we all would babe. How old are you in your headspace?" Liam responds "I'm about a year old." We nod and Liam says starting to slip into his headspace"Papa" pointing at me "Dada" pointing at Harry "baba" pointing at Zayn and "Daddy" pointing at Louis. We all nod and I ask "Do you need a change?" Liam shakes his head and I nod and say "Right if you are one it is past your bedtime mr" Liam nods and leans his head on my shoulder sleepily. I smile and lay him down. He whimpers and I say "Hey what's wrong" he says "Papa tay" I nod and lay down with him. Soon he is asleep. I try to stand up but Liam grips onto me tightly.

The Harry says "Ni you stay with him. We will go online to get the supplies we need to help him with his little headspace" I nod and carefully pull his duvet over us. Luckily Liam stays asleep. I smile at the boy. He is so cute. The others leaves the room shutting the door behind them.

Harry's pov

I get up an adult age play website up and I say to the others "What do we need to look after a one year old?" Louis responds "Nappies, dummies, bottles, onsies, toys." Zayn adds "A cot, changing table, wipes, nappy cream, high chair" I nod and order all the things we need to help Liam in his headspace. I say "Most of the things should be here tomorrow afternoon so we can turn the spare room into Liam nursery" the others nod and we all decide to go to bed as well. I go into Liam's room and see that both Liam and Niall are asleep. I smile and quietly leave the room.

The next day still Harry's pov

Liam has been in his headspace all day today. His things that I ordered last night has just arrived. Me and Zayn are currently setting up the nursery whilst Niall and Louis are distracting Liam with his new toys. Zayn has painted the walls a neutral white colour with pictures of puppies on the wall. Whilst I built the furniture. Zayn then helped me to organise the toys, nappies and clothes into the spaces they go

After we have finished we go downstairs and see that Liam has made a mess whilst eating lunch we smile and walk into the kitchen properly

After we have finished we go downstairs and see that Liam has made a mess whilst eating lunch we smile and walk into the kitchen properly. Liam spots us and says excitedly "Dada baba" I say "Hi baby. You enjoying your lunch?" Liam nods and Zayn says "You have sauce all over your face" Liam laughs and Louis gives Liam another spoonful of yoghurt and says "that was the last one Liam. Let's clean you up then papa will put you down for a nap" Louis starts cleaning Liam up and Liam starts getting fussy and trying to push Louis hands away. Louis eventually manages to wipe all the food away from Liam's mouth and Niall gently picks the boy up.

Niall's pov

After Louis has finished cleaning Liam up I gently lift him up and carry him upstairs with the boys following him. I open the door into Liam's nursery and smile. I gently place Liam down on the changing table and check his nappy. It is slightly soggy so I undo Liam's nappy since he is still in a T-shirt and a nappy. I pull the front down and pull the nappy out from underneath Liam's bum. I gently wipe Liam down and place a clean nappy on him. Liam rubs his eyes tiredly and I gently lift him up and put him in his cot where he falls asleep instantly cuddled up into his stuffed puppy. I smile and leave the room leaving the door open a little so we can hear when Liam wakes up from his nap.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam has enjoyed his time in his headspace. The boys all enjoy having Liam little and do their part to help take care of him. Liam likes to have Niall change his nappy, Harry to bath him, Louis to feed him lunch and Zayn to give him a bottle.