Liam paralysed part 4

Liam's pov

We have just started our where we are tour. Most of the fans has been very supportive about mine and Niall's relationship. We have only had a few fans say that I shouldn't be with Niall but Niall always makes sure I don't take notice of the fans that say that. The boys have been very supportive and helps Niall to make sure that there are no hate comments on my social media.

We are half way through the third concert of the tour. Niall is on the other side of the stage but still looking directly at me singing. I smile and look out towards the crowd. I spot a sign. I read it. It says 'Liam is a gay paralysed piece of rubbish who can't sing. Kick him out.' My eyes instantly well up with tears. Louis puts a hand on my shoulder and says "Just ignore that person's sign. You are amazing just the way you are." I nod and spot zayn glaring in the direction of the fan with that sign. Harry comes over and says to Louis "Is Liam alright? Niall is asking?" Louis nods and says "Yeah he is fine. He he just saw a sign over there." Louis points to the sign and Harry instantly looks mad. He says "I'll just go and let Niall know." I see Louis nod and he says to me "I'm going to make sure Zayn is alright" I nod and Louis goes over to him.

Niall's pov

Harry comes over to me and says "He will be alright. He just saw a sign that says 'Liam is a gay paralysed piece of rubbish who can't sing. Kick him out.' I am instantly livid. Harry says "Niall calm down. He will be fine." I say "I have a right to be mad. My boyfriend has seen a horrible sign about him and he is sensitive and takes everything to heart." Harry nods and says "I know Ni, but Liam needs you to be calm and not threaten the fans." I sigh and nod. I say "Your right Harry. I'll go over to Liam to see how he is" Harry nods.

I walk over to Liam. When I get over to him I crouch down by him and ask "Are you alright?" Liam nods but I can see the pain and tears in his eyes. I gently take his hand and say "We will talk later." Liam nods.

After the concert still Niall's pov

Liam didn't seem to enjoy the rest of the concert and seemed really down. We are now in our hotel room. I help him into pyjamas. I then get into pyjamas myself before I say "Li I want to talk about what happened at the concert" Liam says "I don't wanna." I say "Li I know babe. But I want to talk to you." I help him to the bed and lay him down. I lay down next to him facing him and he says after about five minutes of comfortable silence "That sign is correct. You should kick me out and break up with me. I'm useless and should be unloveable." He instantly starts sobbing. I gently pull to my chest and rub his back. I say over his sobbing "Li, listen to me. You are the most amazing person I know. You are so brave. So loveable. I love you so much. Nothing can ever change that." Liam looks up at me his sobs subsiding and says "But I can't do anything for myself. I'm useless" I say "You are not useless baby. You just need extra support. You know I don't mind helping you." I wipe away the remaining tears and say "I love you Liam. So much. Don't you ever forget that alright" Liam nods and says "I love you too Niall" I gently kiss his forehead and say "Let's get some sleep now. You look shattered." Liam nods and lays his head on my chest by my heart and soon falls asleep. I smile and fall asleep myself.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Niall and the rest of the boys always made sure Liam didn't spot any hate signs during the concerts and has told the fans not to bring any hate signs because it is hurting someone's mental health.