Liam choking

Liam's pov

We have just started our take me home tour. Louis and I have been in a relationship since the start of our up all night tour. The boys and management all know about our relationship but the fans don't know. We are currently on the bus driving to the next city. We are having a bit of lunch. We are having sandwiches as they are quick and easy. We go over a speed bump quickly as I put food in my mouth. The lump of food goes down the wrong way and I start to try and get it up but I can't breathe. I start panicking as I notice that no one has noticed me choking. I start to hit my back to hopefully help. I soon feel tears rolling down my face. I hear Louis saying "Liam. Oh god he is choking."

Louis' pov

We are all having some lunch. We have just gone over a speed bump quite quickly. Luckily I don't think none of us had food in our mouths at that moment in time. We all go back to eating. Harry says to me "Lou is everything alright with Li. He looks like he is struggling to breathe." I look over at him and see he is trying to hit his back and he is starting to turn blue. I say "Liam. Oh god he is choking." I stand up and pull Liam to stand up I stand to one side of him and support him and lean him forwards slightly. I keep one hand firmly on his chest and I smack him firmly on his back 5 times before the bit of sandwich gets launched out of his mouth. Liam coughs and Niall hands me a glass of water. I ask Liam "Do you think you have anything left stuck in your throat?" Liam shakes his head whilst gulping down air. I say "Here babe sip this to help the scratching in your throat." Liam nods and I help him to sit down. I help him hold the glass and he slowly sips the water.

When Liam has finished his water he looks at me with tears in his eyes and I say "Do you want a hug?" Liam nods and I pull him to sit on my lap. He buries his face in my shoulder and I soon feel tears soaking my top. I say "I'm going to take him into the main area of the bus" the others nods and Zayn says "We will be through in a moment. We are just finishing up our lunch." I nod and stand up lifting Liam with me and I carry him into the main area of the bus. I sit down with him on the sofa and I ask him "Are you alright Liam?" He shakes his head and says quietly "That was scary." I nod and say "It was scary but it is all over now. I promise." Liam nods and cuddles into me more. I hold him and gently rock him. He says "I don't wanna eat on the bus again." I nod and say "That's fine Li. We can stop and eat when we are on the bus from now on." Liam nods  against my chest and I continue to rock him. Soon he is fast asleep.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Louis kept his promise that when they were going to be on the road for meal times that they would stop so no one else choked and Liam thanked Louis for helping him when he was choking.