Liam autism part 4 (request)

Prompt- one could be him going on Niall's solo tour with him and the boys show up to surprise them

Requested by- edown05
—————————————————————————

Niall's pov

I am on my flicker world tour. Liam is with me this time. He didn't come to the flicker sessions because my manager didn't want him to come but I managed to persuade my management to let Liam come because I was called at least 5 times a day to calm Liam down from one of his autistic meltdowns since I am one of the only people that can calm him down. Liam has been very cuddly and clingy today. He had a meltdown because I went to the toilet. He thought I was going to leave him.

Liam is currently sitting on the sofa cuddled into me falling asleep. This is where I wish the other boys was with me. I need to get ready for the concert but Liam won't let me leave him. The only way I can get ready is if he comes with me which I might have to do. I say "Li do you want to come on stage with me tonight" I feel him nod and I smile and say "We need to get ready then buddy." Liam nods again and signs 'I miss the other boys' I sigh and say "So do I buddy so do I."

Once we are ready I take Liam to the entrance to the stage. My management comes over and one of them says "Liam has to stay backstage today." I say "No he is very clingy to me today. He won't stay with anyone." Another one says "We don't care. He ether needs to stay backstage or go home" Liam instantly starts crying. I hug him and say "No ether Liam comes out with me or I will go home with him. I don't care what you say. My fans love Liam and they love it when Liam comes on stage with me. I think they wouldn't mind if I said that you sent Liam home so I went with him" my manager glares at me and says "Fine. Liam can go on stage tonight." I smile and say "Hey buddy calm down." I gently rock him and say "You can come on stage with me buddy." I gently pull him back and wipe his eyes. I say "We are about to go out. We don't want you sad" Liam nods and calms down slightly. He takes my hand and we walk out on stage.

About half way through the concert Liam is looking backstage. I look where he is looking and see Louis standing there. I smile and I catch Louis eye. I go over to Liam and wrap my arm around him. He signs to me 'Louis is here' I nod and we quickly finish up the concert.

I say my thank yous and we run off stage. Liam instantly hugs Louis. Once Liam let's go of Louis I hug him and say "I didn't know you were coming. It's good to see you again" Louis nods and says "Its good to see you too. It's not just me though. It is also Harry" I look over at Liam and see him hugging Harry. Once Liam let's go of him I go over and hug Harry. I say "It's good to see you Haz. Is Zayn here as well?" I feel Harry shake his head and he says "Zayn and Louis had a big falling out again and Zayn refused to come if Louis was coming" I nod and say "It's good to see you both though" Harry nods and I look over at Liam and see he is looking around. I say "Li what you looking for buddy?" He signs 'Zayn' I say "I'm sorry buddy. Zayn isn't coming" Liam's face drops and he instantly walks over to me and buries his face in my neck and starts sobbing. I hug him and gently rock him. Louis comes over and asks "What's wrong with Liam?" Harry says "he found out Zayn isn't coming." I eventually manage to calm him down. I look down at him. I smile and I see he is asleep. Harry asks "Has he had many meltdowns?" I gently lift him up and carry him to the dressing room with the others following. I say "We have had a few meltdowns but not many. Nowhere near as many as when I was on flicker sessions" they both nod and I quickly get out of my stage clothes and into some comfy clothes. I gently change Liam into some comfy clothes and I ask "How long are you staying for?" Louis says "One week." I nod and Harry says "We thought we would surprise you on your week off" I nod.

A week later no one's pov

Harry and Louis leaves after one week. Liam is sad that they left but with promises of daily FaceTimes he quickly cheers up and went back to his normal happy self. Niall promises Liam that next time he goes on tour he can come as well.