Time out

requested by: localsmuttwriter

Little:George <3

Caregiver:Dream <3

Bofed=bored

donf=dont

sowwy=sorry

* * *

Dream had been in his office for most of the day.he had alot of work to do and he was really focusing,trying to get it done as quickly as possible,knowing that George was feeling little.

George was in his room,playing with his stuffies.He soon got bored and got up,walking over to Dream's office.

Dream ignored him,keeping his focus on the computer.George walked over to Dream's chair,tugging on his shirt.

Dream just hummed in responce,not keeping his eyes off of the computer.

"Daddy,im bofed." George said,his voice being muffled by his pacifier.

"Um,go watch a movie or something,i'll be done soon i promise"

George whined and went back into his room,turning on a cartoon.Dream taught him how to turn on movies for situtatons like these.George silently watched the movie for 30 minutes before getting bored again.Then,he got an idea.

he tip-toed downstairs to the kitchen,went on top of the counter,grabbed the candy and jumped off.he knows that whenever he's little,he can't have sweets before dinner,but Drea wasn't even paying attetion to him,so why follow his rules right?

he took the candy upstairs and ate most of it while finishing his cartoon.after another 30 minutes or so,he got bored again.He got up once again,going into Dream's office.

"Daddyy" George whined,playing with the armchair.

"baby i'll be done soon.go color a book"

"But you take forevaaa.i donf wanna color"George pouted,he just wanted to play with Dream,but Dream wouldn't budge.

"George.you're just gonna make this harder,please let me finish this."

George groaned and practically stomped out of the room,going back to his own one.He sat down on the floor,not being angry with Dream fot not paying attention to him.he finished the rest of the candy,leaving all of the trash on the floor.then took out his coloing book,starting to color in it.soon enough,he got bored of drawing on paper,so he took his markers and started drawing on the wall.he got bored of that as well,eventually giving up and just sitting on the floor,groaning out of boredom.

Dream had finally finished his work.he got up and stretched before going downstairs for a glass of water.he went upstairs,going into Georges room.

he didn't know what he was expecting,but he definitely wasn't expecting this.there were candy wrappers all over the floor,the wall had drawings and scribbles on them and George was innocently sitting on the floor.

"George,what is this."Dream said in a serious tone as he started walking over to George.

"you not paying attention.dat mean no rules"George crossed his arms.

"it does not mean that and you know it." Dream picked George up,walking downstairs.

"time out for you until i clean the mess you made."Dream said as he started walking over to the corner.

"no!!don't wanna!"George started to squirm around in Dream's arms.

"George,stop it.you've done enough already"

"No!!put me down!!down"George shouted,trying to get Dreams hands off.he was now crying.

Dream sat George down in the corner.he put his hand under Georges chin,making him look at his caregiver.

"stay here until i get back,understood?"George sniffed and nodde.

Dream stood up,going upstairs to clean the room.luckily,he drew on the wall with markers,so Dream cleaned them off with wet wipes in around 15 minutes.he picked up the trash and toys which he hadn't even noticed before.George had been in time out for 30 minutes,which is wasy longer than how long Dream usually keeps George in time out for.

he made a sandwich fr george,as it was already dinner time.he placed it on the counter and walked over to George.

the brit had his knees up to his chest,hands wrapped around his head.

 Dream kneeled dwon to his level and George looked up,eyes full of tears and cheeks stained and puffy from crying.

Dream reached his hands out for the brit.George immediately went into his caregivers arms,starting to cry again.

"im sowwy daddy,di-din't want to."

"shh,its okay baby,but you have to understand,you can't break the rules just because you're mad.okay sweetheart?"

George sniffed and nodded.Dream kissed his forehead and picked him up,bringing him to the kitchen so he could have his dinner.

while George was eating,Dream put some apple juice in his sippy cup.he handed it to George after he finished his food and George took it,drinking from it.

"you wanna go nini,sweetheart?"Dream asked,moving Georges hair out of his forehead.George nodded and Dream smiled,kissing his forehead and picking him up.

he went upstairs,helping george brush his teeth after brushing his own.George tugged on Dreams shirt,signaling that he wanted to be picked up.

Dream smiled and picked him up once again,going into the bedroom and placing George under the covers.Dream opened the drawer,getting Georges paci.

George took it from Dream and mumbled a 'thank you' before placing the pacifier in his mouth.

Dream got under the covers,pulling George close to him.George snuggled into him,closing his eyes and sucking on his pacifier.

Dream rubbed Georges back,waiting for him to fall asleep before he falls asleep himself.soon enough,George stopped squirming around and fell asleep,being tired after all the crying.Dream kissed George's cheek and closed his eyes,falling asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proof read

comment requests please!

hope you enjoyed <3