Pretending to be small

requested by: Yenika5

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

i honestly love this chapter,the request is amazing!!

* * *

George never remembers what happens after he regresses.everytime he's big again,it's all a blur with very little memories being remembered.he wanted to see what happened when he was small,how Dream acted,what he did.

so he decided,why not see?

George had decided to act like he's small,so he could see what a normal day would look like with George regressed.he was most likely gonna end up slipping through the middle,but that didn't matter,at least he'd remember some of it.he just wanted to see Dream act all 'dad' like.

he regressed a few days ago and he wasn't stressed or anything,so he was hoping that he wouldn't regress for a while.

he decided to put on the pj's he used when he was little,he didn't know how to tell Dream he was 'regressed'.does he ever even tell him or does Dream just know?

he grabbed a random stuffie,holding it in his arms while going downstairs.he made it to the kitchen,looking around for Dream.he soon saw him on the couch,watching a movie.

he didn't know how to approach him,how does he act when he's little?

'okay,just act like a child.you've seen a kid before,act like one'

he decided he'd just walk over and cling onto him,that was probably the safest option.if he talked,it would give it away.

he waddled over to the couch,sitting down next to Dream and leaning into his shoulder.Dream didn't look at him yet,he just wrapped his arm around Georges shoulder,still being invested in the movie.

George groaned,why didn't he look?

although,the groan caught Dreams attention.he looked at George to see him dressed in blue dinosaur pj's,holding a stuffie.

"oh,are you small baby?" Dream asked,moving the hair out of his forehead.

George blushed,nodding.he didn't know what else to do.

"how old are we feelin'?" Dream started to stroke the brunettes hair,looking down at him with a gentle look in his eyes.

George didn't know what to say.how old usually is he when he regresses?

he just held up two fingers,figuring that was the safest option.

"such a small boy,aren't you honey?" Dream cooed,smiling softly.

George hid his face in Dreams arm in embarrassment,nodding.how was he supposed to keep up with this?he was extremely flustered already.

Dream kissed his forehead,pulling him closer.this was normal,it's not like they don't cuddle when George is big or something.George snuggled into Dream,letting out a sigh of content.they stayed like that for a few minutes before George started to get bored.he wanted to see what else Dream did when George was small.

George gulped,trying to hype himself up to spit the word out.

"daddy?" he finally uttered out,cringing at his own words.he wanted to slap himself right then and there

"yes baby?" Dream asked,rubbing up and down Georges arm.

he didn't even know what he wanted.

" 'm hungry"