What are you watching?

requested by: pissbabydreammmm

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

George watches something he's not allowed to and then he gets a nightmare bc of it.

* * *

Dream and George were in the living room,both minding their own business.a random cartoon was playing in the background,but neither of them were paying attention to it.Dream was sitting on the couch with his legs on the coffee table,scrolling through twitter.he retweeted some fanarts,replied to some fans,scrolled through his friends posts and other stuff.George was on the floor,hugging his bunny while watching something on his ipad.

George had made a small fort out of coushins on the floor,making a square shaped 'house' which was missing one wall so he could easily get in and out.

his ipad was in the corner of the fort,somewhat covered by a blanket over the fort that George had made as a 'roof'.

Dream was too entertained by his phone to notice that George was watching a horror movie.little George wasn't allowed to watch horror movies,he couldn't sleep at night and got nightmares because of them.Dream sometimes allowed him to watch them,but only when he was there too and only when he knew that the movie wasn't that scary.

but George didn't know which one was scary and which one wasn't.

he just picked a random horror movie,which turned out to be the conjuring.

he hugged his stuffie tight,sucking on his thumb while watching the movie in fear.even tho he was scared,he didn't wanna turn it off for some reason,so he continued to watch it.

a sudden jumpscare made him jump,letting out a yelp.

Dream looked up from his phone and looked at the boy,who was watching something.

he didn't think much of it,some cartoon character probably got kidnapped or something.George is really dramatic when it comes to cartoons.

he continued scrolling on his phone,having fun.

George however,was not having fun.

after Dream looked over at him,he got scared that he'd find out he was watching a horror movie,so he tried his best to stay quiet.he hugged his stuffie tighter,placing his hand over his mouth.

he watched the movie absolutely terrified,almost wanting to cry because of how scary it was.

Dream looked over at the boy every once in a while,growing suspicious.he was acting weird.he decided to see if anything was wrong.

he stood up,walking over to his fort 

"hey sweetheart,are you okay?" Dream asked,making the boy jump.

he instantly turned off his ipad,pushing it further into the corner.

"y-yes daddy i okay" he tried lying,miserably failing.Dream could read him like a book

"George,what's wrong?" he asked in a more serious tone.

"nothing daddy i swears!" he tried to cover up his nervous tone,fidgeting with his fingers.

Dream raised an eyebrow,trying to figure out what was going on.

"George can you show me what you were watching baby?" Dream asked in a gentle tone,hoping it would make the boy show him.

George thought about it for a second,hesitating. "promise you won't get mad?"

"i promise honey" he said,sitting down in the fort with George.

George slowly gave his ipad to Dream,turning it on.

luckily  for Dream,he turned it on right when a jumpscare was showing.

"JESUS CHRIST" he yelled,throwing the ipad.

George giggled,looking at the scared man.

Dream clutched his heart,grabbing the ipad.he turned it on for the secondth time to see George was watching a hororr movie.the conjuring??he tried watching that a few days ago but even he found it too scary.

(that movie isn't even scary im over exaggerating)

he sighed,knowing George would have a hard time sleeping tonight.

"George,why would you watch that?you know you're not allowed" Dream said as he turned off the ipad,placing it on the floor.

"sorry" George mumbled,not daring to make eye contant with Dream.

"it's fine,im not mad baby but you know you can't sleep when you watch stuff like this"

George nodded.he knew that,but he watched it anyway. "i sorry daddy i was bad" he gulped,eyes watering.

"hey,hey it's fine honey don't cry.come here" Dream held out his hands for the boy.George sniffled,going into his arms.

he wrapped his hands around Dreams neck,hiding his face in the crook of Dreams neck.Dream rubbed the smallers back,placing a kiss on his shoulder.it was going to be a long night.

*a few hours later,at bedtime*

"you brush your teeth honey?" Dream asked as George came out of the bathroom.George nodded,walking over to the bed.

Dream was already under the covers,waiting for the boy.

George seemed fine,what if he wasn't scared anymore?

George climbed in,scooting over to Dream and hugging him close.he closed his eyes,falling asleep fairly quickly.what if he wasn't scared anymore after all!

Dream woke up in the middle of the night due to George screaming in his sleep.

"no!! leave please no!" the brit sobbed,tears running down his cheeks.

"hey,hey honey wake up" Dream gently shook the boy,trying to get him to wake up,but Dream touching him just made the boy think that the monster was the one touching him.

"NO!!please no let go" George cried,tossing and turning.

"George!!" Dream shook him harder,the boys eyes shooting open as he sat up,panting and crying.

"daddy?" he cried out,looking at Dream carefully to make sure it was actually him.

"yes honey,it's okay it was just a dream" he pulled the boy into a hug,soothingly rubbing his back.

the boy cried into his caregivers arms,scared that the monster was real and that it wasn't just a dream.he clutched Dreams hoodie with his fists,feeling safe with him.Dreams hoodie started to get wet from the boys tears,but Dream didn't mind,he felt bad for the boy.

he continued to rub his back and whisper sweet nothings in his ear,trying to get him to calm down.

he did eventually,now quietly sitting in Dreams arms and occasionally sniffling. "i never watch scary movie again" he said,making Dream chuckle.he kissed his cheek,softly carressing his sides.Dream layed down,bringing the boy with him.he spooned the brit,placing soft kisses on his neck,making him giggle.Dream smiled at the boys cute laugh,snuggling closer and closing his eyes.George let out a shaky breath,keeping in mind that the monster isn't real.he closed his eyes,falling asleep in Dreams warm embrace.

he definitely didn't watch a horror movie ever again.

***************************************************************************************

not proof read.

you can request in the 'requests' part!

hope you enjoyed <3