Slipping

requested by:localsmuttwriter

Little:George <3

Caregiver:Dream <3

hangy=hungry

* * *

George and Dream were currently sitting on the couch,watching a movie while cuddling.George had been really stressed recently,but he refused to slip.Dream was fine with that,he didn't want to force the brit into doing something that he doesn't want to do.

they were currently watching a comedy movie,George enjoying it and Dream growing bored of it.He pasued the movie,George looking at him with a confused look.

"this is boring.i wanna watch something else"

before George could reply,Dream gasped,coverd Georges eyes and turned on a horror movie that he'd wanted to watch for a long time.he took his hand off of Georges eyes and George scoffed.

"really?"George raised an eyebrow and Dream smiled as he nodded.

George sighed,looking at the TV,allowing Dream to turn on the movie.Dream kissed Georges temple and turned off the movie,now being entertained.

throughout the movie,Dream gave George random kisses on the forehead,pulling him impossibly close.

George was slowly slipping,but he was really trying hard not to,but it was starting to become hard.

he had slipped a little tho,so he was starting to get more and more scared of the movie.

Dream started to notice that George was oddly quiet.he looked at George and saw that he looked uncomfortable,almost scared.

"George,you alright honey?"Dream asked,rubbing his arm.

"no,no don't call me that"George covered his ears,not wanting to slip.

Dream looked at the boy in sympathy.he softly removed Georges hands from his ears,holding them carefully.

"George talk to me,what's wrong?"

George whined,getting frustrated. "don't wanna slip"

"why don't you wanna slip honey?"Dream said,not meaning to use the nickname.George shrugged,dniffling and wiping his eyes with his sleeves.

Dream quickly wrapped his arms around the brit,softly stroking his hair.

"its okay baby just slip,i'll be right here.Daddy's right here sweetheart it's okay"

George whimpered,slowly slipping deeper into little space,nuzzling into Dreams chest.soon enough,he had fully slipped.

"Daddy?"George asked,keeping his eyes closed.

"yes baby?"Dream cooed,continuing to stroke Georges hair.

"paci"

Dream quickly pulled out Georges pacifier from his pocket and put it in Georges mouth.he always carries around Georges pacifier for situations like these.George quietly sucked on his pacifier,before he started to get hungry,getting fussy.

"George?what's wrong honey?" Dream wiped Georges tears in the corner of his eyes with his thumbs.

"hangy"George said and Dream smiled.

"how old are you feeling honey?"

George thought for a second before tapping Dreams arm twice.Dream picked George up and took him to the kitchen,placing him down on the counter.he made some toast,putting butter and jam on it.he warmed up some milk and put it in a sippy cup,placing them both on a plate and giving it to George.

George quietly ate it,sniffling a few times.Dream washed the dishes while George ate.he washed Georges plate too after he finished eating,drying the plate and putting it in the cupboard.

"okay baby  time to go to bed"George didn't protest,he let Dream pick him up and carry him upstairs.they both brushed their teeth together,Dream helping George.George finished first,sleepily walking over over to the bed and getting under the covers.Dream walked in,turning off the lights and turning on the lamp.he got in bed with George,shivering.George clung onto Dream,resting his head on Dreams chest,holding his shirt tightly.Dream kissed Georges forehead,rubbing his upper arm.George and Dream both quickly fell asleep,both letting out soft snores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proof read

comment requests :)

hope you enjoyed!