lost in the woods

requested by: @namaneyugi2020 

Little:George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

* * *

Dream and George were hurrying around the house,getting ready to go camping.they packed their bags and put them in the car,throwing in a few blankets.Dream looked around the house,making sure he got everything.

"did you get the emergency bag?"

George shook his head "i won't need it,i haven't been stressed at all recently"he grabbed his backpack and went into the car.

Dream still grabbed the emergency bag,you never know when he might slip.the bag had a few pacifiers,his second favorite stuffie,coloring books and pencils.Dream put the bag in the truck and got in the driver's seat,starting the car.

they got to the woods,parked the car,got their bags and got deep into the woods to find a camping spot.Dream knew the woods like the back of his hand,so they'd be fine.they eventually found a spot and settled down,setting up their tent.it was starting to become darker and colder.

"George can you find some firewood?there's a flashlight in the tent,don't go too far"

George nodded and took the flashlight,going on a mission to find firewood.the problem was,there wasn't any.all he could find were damp sticks,which they couldn't use for anything.

he sighed and turned around to go back,only to realise that he has no idea where he is.he just started walking straight,figuring he'd find his way back,but he was wrong.to make things worse,his flashlight ran out of battery.he's scared of the dark.

he let out a shaky breath,now jogging through the woods in hopes of finding Dream.however,he had no luck.tears started to fall from his eyes,being terrified,cold and alone.

Dream had finished setting up their tent and moving everything in it when he realised,that George wasn't back yet.how long does it take to get firewood?it was really dark,and cold,and George didn't know his way through the forest.what if he got lost?eh,he's probably overthinking.

he set up the beds,putting blankets everywhere to make it more comfortable.he put pillows everywhere,puffing them up.he looked outside to see if George was back,he was not.

Dream was quite warm in the tent,while George was freezing.his flashlight was dead and he was horrified,running around while crying.he was getting more and more scared and panicked by the second.

"DREAM!!"he screamed,panting heavily.

"DREAM?please.."he took deep breaths,trying to calm himself down.

Dream heard George calling him and quickly got out of the tent,taking a flashlight with him.

"George?!"he shouted,looking around for a light.

George heard and snapped his head in the direction which Dream called him from

"Dream!!"George shouted,his voice breaking.

"follow my voice George!!"Dream looked to the direction from where George's voice came from.George started following Dream's voice and soon saw the light from Dream's flashlight.he started running and saw Dream,immediately running into his arms.Dream dropped the flashlight,hugging the crying brit tightly.George dropped to his knees and Dream followed,pulling him into his lap.

"shh,it's okay.you're safe now"

"is scary daddy"George sobbed into Dream's chest.Dream couldn't speak.George was small.he felt so bad for the brit.it's already scary enough getting lost normally,especially when you're small.

"it's okay baby,you're safe.im right here honey.Daddy's right here"

George was tightly holding onto his caregiver,slowly starting to calm down.

Dream kissed George's forehead and got up with him,carrying him.

"let's go to the tent baby"

George sniffled and put his head in Dream's chest.Dream got into the tent,putting George down on the blankets.he got the emengercy bag and got a few things he thought George might need. "let's go to sleep honey"Dream whispered and fluffled up George's hair.George nodded,laying down.Dream kissed George's temple and layed down next to him.George immediately cuddled up to him,putting his head on Dream's chest.he almost immediately fell asleep,now feeling safe.Dream stroked Georges hair,soon falling asleep aswell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proof read.

you can request in the comments!

sorry i haven't updated in a while((

hope you enjoyed <3