Uncle Sapnaps

Requested by: no one

Little: George <3

Caeregiver: Dream <3

Babysitter: Sapnap <3

Dream has to go into a business meeting so he leaves George with his uncle Sapnap

kinda a longer chapter then usual

I've been writing this for weeks i have zero motivation+school sorry also my mental health has been 💩 I'll try being more active

* * *

George kicked his feet in the passengers seat of the car,getting excited when they approach the familiar house.Dream looked over at him,smiling before quickly looking back at the road.

the storm was forming,raindrops hitting Dreams window,making the little giggle in excitement.

they reached the driveway,Dream parking safely before hurrying out of the car and getting George out of his seat,running into the house.

he didn't bother knocking,he just walked in with George in his arms,both of them a little wet.

George looked around for Sapnap while Dream slowly set Georges bags down.

Sapnap came downstairs due to the noise,smiling when he saw his two best friends

"Sa'nah!" George voice was slurred due to his pacifier,squirming around in Dreams arms.

Dream bent down and let the boy go,who immediately ran into the raven haired boy's arms.

"Heyy buddy,how are you" Sapnap asked excitedly,welcoming him into his arms.George wasn't the only one who was happy to see his best friend

"good,excie'd for sleepover" George had to take his pacifier out to speak, holding it in his hand.

Sapnap smiled widely, slightly rocking side to side "yeah?well,im more excited"

George giggled,finally letting the man go and walking over to his daddy, who was waiting for them at the door.

"daddy you leavin' now?" George asked sadly,looking up to his caregiver with doe eyes.

"yes,i have to go now but uncle Sapnap will take great care of you,okay? you'll have a sleepover,watch cartoons and lot's of other stuff! I'll be back before you know it alright?"

George nodded,being more hyped up for the sleepover now that his daddy encouraged him that they'd have fun.

Dream smiled,pushing back George's hair and kissing his forehead.he grabbed his suitcase,opening the door.

"he had food before we left,he hasn't taken a nap tho.everything he needs is in the bag and call me if you nee-"

"dude,relax we'll be fine I've taken care of him before.go before you're late" Sapnap cut him off,holding the smaller boy close to him.

Dream sighed,looking at George then at Sapnap,nodding his head before leaving.

"bye bye daddy" George waved goodbye,even tho the door was already closed.

"alright,whatcha feel like doing?" Sapnap asked,leading him away from the door and towards the couch.

George jumped onto the couch and sat down with his hands under his thighs,shrugging.

Sapnap looked around,not knowing what to do either.

"movie?" George asked,looking at the TV.

"oh,yea that's a good idea.cartoons?"