Punishment

requested by: pissbabydreammmm

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

silence treatment for a bit ;c (but then he breaks cause yk it's George)

 * * *

George had been acting up all day.at first,Dream thought he was just being fussy cause he didn't get enough sleep or something,but he was wrong.he didn't even know what happened,George was just acting really bad.first,in the morning when he was having breakfast,he kicked his plate of cereal out of nowhere.

"George!why did you do that" Dream groaned,grabbing the bowl from the floor 

George crossed his arms,glaring at Dream.

Dream scoffed,cleaning up the mess he made.he let it slide,figuring he woke up in a bad mood,or he didn't like the texture since George gets triggered easily,or just something with an explenation.

later that day,Dream was streaming when George went into the room screaming.when Dream didn't end stream after he asked,he unplugged his computer.

Dream took a deep breath to try not to yell at the boy. "George.you're being very bad rght now,you know that's not how you act!" he stood up,replugging the computer.

George stuck out his tongue at Dream and ran off to somewhere.

Dream inhaled deeply,calming himself.

he apologized to everyone and said that he accidentally turned off the computer.he continued streaming as the stream was too short to end it yet.

why was George acting up so much

he ended stream,standing up to go find the boy.he didn't find him downstairs,in the garden or in Dreams room so he went into Georges room.

right as he walked in,he froze.

the wall was full of drawings.George had markers in both his hands,continuing to draw.

"George!!" he ran over,grabbing the markers from him "what is this,hm?"

he didn't get a responce,George just looked at him with a sassy look.

"what is up with you,breaking all the rules! you're being very bad George what is this!!" Dream said as he pointed to the wall full of random drawings and scribbles.

"i don't care a fuck" George said,obviously not using the word correctly,but he knew he wasn't allowed to use the word.

Dream scoffed.

"alright George,you're going into timeout."

"no!"

"what do you mean no you--"

"NO!!" George tried to run off but Dream caught him,firmly carrying him and going downstairs.

"NO!!No don't wanna put down!!" George squirmed around Dreams arms,trying to run away.

Dream sat George down the corner,holding him in place.

"alright now listen,if you try to run,you're just gonna get punished worse,you hear me?"

George crossed his arms,glaring at Dream.

"stay here." Dream stood up to go upstairs but he turned around to see George trying to run.

he cursed under his breath and caught the boy,pulling him back into the corner.

"do what i tell you George,i swear to god.here's what's gonna happen.im gonna clean the mess YOU made,and after thats's done you get 5 minutes for swearing,5 minutes for interrupting my stream,5 minutes for making a mess at breakfast and 5 mintues for trying to run.that's 20 minutes AFTER i clean the mess,got it?"