Two littles

requested by: localsmuttwriter

Little/s: George,karl <3

Caregiver:Dream <3

sapnap mentioned as a caregiver <3

* * *

George was sitting on Dream's lap,watching spongebob.spongebob was his favorite cartoon,but he was distracted,waiting for Karl to visit.Karl and George were best friends when they were big,as well as when they were small.George was growing impatient,excited to see Karl.eventually,the door bell rang and George quickly got up,running to the door and opening it.

"Gogy!!"Karl shouted and hugged George tightly.

"Karl"George giggled,hugging back his best friend.

Sapnap smiled and walked in the house,dabbing up Dream.

"hey,he's eaten and he took a nap,he shouldn't be bad.i'll be back tommorrow"

"okay,have a nice time with your mom"

Sapnap smiled and muttered a 'thanks'  before giving Karl a kiss on the cheek and leaving.George and Karl had already moved to the couch,playing with cars and stuffies.Dream put Karl's things on the counter before moving to the couch to look after them.

"where sappy go?"George asked Karl,handing him one of the cars to make a parking lot.

"to his momma.Dada don't let me sleep late.does Deam let you?"

George shook his head no,giving him another car.

"do you want to stay awake?"Karls face lit up,devilish smirks appearing on both their faces as George nodded.

they continued to play,switching through stuffies and cars.eventually,they got bored of playing.George got up,sitting on the couch and Karl followed after him. 

"Daddy can we watch a movie?"George asked Dream,looking at him with Doe eyes.

Dream looked at the time.there was still an hour left before their bedtime,so why not?

"yes baby,we can watch a movie."he grabbed the remote,turning on a cartoon for the boys.

George giggled,excited for the movie.George cuddled into George,watching the cartoon in excitement.they were halfway through the movie when Dream looked at his phone to see that it was 10 minutes past the boy's bedtime.

"okay,time to go to sleep."Dream said,pausing the cartoon.

"nooo,10 more minutes daddy"George asked,crawling into Dream's lap.

"but baby,it's past your bedtimes."Dream said,rubbing George's sides.

"but we not tired,pwease?"Karl asked,jutting his bottom lip out.

Dream sighed.they can go a little past their bed time,right?besides,it's only 10 minutes.

it's been an hour.

George and Karl just wouldn't go to sleep.

"guys please,you need to go to bed,it's an hour and a half past your bedtimes!"Dream groaned,trying to catch the running boys.

Karl and George were giggling,running from the blonde.Dream eventually gave up,running out of breath.the boys stopped too,plopping down on the couch,panting.Dream gave up with trying to get them to go to sleep,at this point,they would get tired in 5 minutes.

George and Karl got one car each,playing with each other.soon enough,George started yawning,getting tired.he got up,walking over to Dream and hugging him.

Dream smiled,hugging back the boy. "you finally tired baby?wanna go nini?"

George nodded,not letting go of his caregiver.

Dream picked George up. "Karl,let's go to sleep honey.do you want me to carry you?"

Karl shook his head and got up,following Dream and George upstairs.they all brushed their teeth and freshened up before going into the bedroom.George got in first,laying down in the middle of the bed.Karl got in after him,cuddling up to him.George wrapped his arms around Karl,shoving his face in karl's chest.Dream got in next to George,getting comfortable before draping his hand over both of the boys.Karl fell asleep first,letting out soft snores.Dream kissed George's forehead,moving the hair out of his eyes.George smiled,getting more comfortable and slowly falling asleep.Dream put his chin on Georges head,closing his eyes and falling asleep.

* the next morning *

Dream had been up for a little while now.he let the boys sleep in,considering they went to sleep late.he already had breakfast and Sapnap called,informing him that he'd be there in 10 minutes.

he went upstairs to wake the boys up.he walked into the room,Karl and George still sleeping.he got up to Karl,softly shaking him.

"Karl,wake up honey,Sap's coming soon."

Karl groaned,rubbing his eyes "Sappy's coming?"

Dream nodded and helped him stand up.while Karl went into the bathroom,Dream woke George up.

Dream moved George's hair out of his face,kissing his forehead.George stirred and groaned,thumb immediately going in his mouth to fall back asleep.

"George,you have to get up baby.Karl has to leave soon."

"nooo"George whined,rolling over and stuffing his face into the pillows.

"come on honey,we can go back to sleep after Karl leaves,okay?"

George sat up "pinky pomis?"

Dream smiled. "pinky promise.let's go,sap will be here any minute." Dream picked up George,placing him on his hip.Karl got out of the bathroom with a smile,excited to see George awake.

"you ready Karl?" Karl nodded,taking Dream's hand.they all went downstairs,opening the door for Sapnap.

"sappy!"Karl ran out,hugging sapnap.

"heyy baby,how was he?" He asked Dream,awing at the boy in his arms.

"he was great,don't worry." Dream smiled and looked down at George,who fell asleep.

"okay were gonna take off,thanks for looking after him."

"yeah of course,no problem"

Karl and Sapnap took off,going home.Dream went upstairs,placing George on the bed.George woke up,looking around "where's Karl?"  "Karl left,honey.you still tired?" George nodded,his eyelids feeling heavy.Dream kissed George's forehead,laying down next to him.George cuddled up to him,head resting on Dream's chest.Dream wrapped one hand around George's waist,the other playing with his hair.George quickly fell back asleep,breathing heavily.Dream closed his eyes,might as well have a nap.he was surprisingly tired,falling asleep in a few minutes with George in his arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proof read.

you can request in the comments!

hope you enjoyed <3