Little Dream

requested by: eimearlala

little: Dream <3

caregiver: George <3

 * * *

George was upstairs,editing,while Dream was downstairs watching a movie.Dream didn't really regress often,but when he did,George made sure to take great care of him.Dream was feeling little,so he decided to go to George.

he ran upstairs,excited to spend time with his caregiver.

he peeked into the room,waiting for George to notice him.

George heard shuffling noises and looked over to the door to see Dream holding his favorite stuffed animal,hinting to him that he was regressed

"hey baby you okay?"

Dream nodded,walking over to George.he got in his lap,wrapping his arms around his neck.

George stopped whatever he was doing,turning off the computer and hugging Dream back.he rubbed his back softly,making Dream melt in his hands.

"closer daddy"Dream whined,trying to somehow get closer to George.

George chuckled "im about as close as i can be baby" he whispered,kissing Dream's cheek.

"m'tired daddy" Dream mumbled

"go to sleep sweetheart,i'll be right here with you." George reassured him,moving the hair out of Dream's face.

Dream didn't waste any time,quickly falling asleep.after George was sure he as asleep,he carefully got up and carried Dream downstairs.he sat down on the couch with Dream in his lap,turning on a random movie with low volume.

Dream slept for about half an hour before he slowly started to wake up.he groaned,rubbing his eyes.

"hey baby,how'd you sleep?" George paused the movie,running his hands through Dreams curls.

"good" Dream whispered,putting his head on George's chest.

Dream was usually a clingy person with George,but he was even more clingy when he was little.George wasn't complaining tho,he loved it.

"what do you wanna do?" George asked,moving his hands to Dreams waist.

"cuddle" he simply said,nuzzling his head in the crook of Georges neck.

George smiled,obliging his wish.he hugged him tighter,sharing his warmth.they stayed like that for a few minutes untill Dream started to get bored.

"daddy can we go shoppy?"

"what do you need baby?"

Dream shrugged "snackies?"

"okay baby,we can go shoppy" George kissed his forehead,picking him up and going to the car.he drove to the shops,grabbing a cart that Dream wanted.

they walked around the shops,getting stuff they wanted.

"you want a new stuffie baby?" George suggested as they walked past a toy shop.

Dreams eyes lit up "really?"

"yeah,let's go" George grabbed Dream's hand,smiling.

Dream happily followed him,looking at the stuffies untill he saw a green and blue bunny.

"that one daddy!"he pointed to the toy.

"you want that one?alright" George grabbed the stuffed animal from the shelf,buying it.

they went back home,George putting away all the groceries.

"here you go honey" he said as he handed Dream his new stuffie.

"thank you daddy" he giggled,grabbing the stuffie.

Dream sat down on the couch with his new stuffie while George made him a sandwich.he poured some juice in a sippy cup,handing Dream his dinner.Dream silently ate his food while playing with his stuffie.George did a few chores,washing Dreams plate after he was done.

"okay baby,let's go take a bath" George picked him up,going upstairs.

Dream didn't protest,he was too tired to.George let Dream undress himself while he got the bath ready.he added some bubbles and toys.

"let's go" George picked Dream up,carefully placing him in the bath tub.

Dream splashed around and played with the bubbles while George cleaned him.he shampooed his hair,softly massaging his scalp before rinsing it out.

"you ready to get out baby?"

Dream nodded "mhm.cold"

Gorge smiled and picked Dream up,placing him on the counter.he emptied the bath quickly before drying Dream off and getting him into some comfy clothes.

"come on" George whispered,holding out his hand.

Dream took it,walking out the bathroom.

"get comfy baby,i'll get you some snacks,okay?"

Dream nodded and got into the bed,waiting for George to show up with the snacks.he didn't take long,coming back with some of Dreams favorite snacks.he placed them on the bed,grabbing the remote and sitting next to Dream.

"what do you wanna watch?"

"mmmm..Moana?" Dream giggled,recommending the same movie for the hundreth time.

"if you say so" George smiled,turning on the movie.

Dream giggled excitedly,scooting closer to George.George put his arm around him,grabbing the snacks.

they were about halfway through the movie when Dream felt sad.no,not sad,lonely.he wanted hugs,cuddles.he whined,crawling in George's lap.

"you okay baby?" George asked but didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the boy.

"kiss" Dream whined

George smiled,kissing Dreams cheek.

"more daddy"

"more?oh you want more?then come here!" George cupped his cheeks,placing kisses all over his face.

Dream giggled uncontrollably,loving the affection.George placed one last kiss on his forehead,smiling at his precious laughs.

Dreams laughs slowly faded,now left with a big smile on his face.he yawned,placing his head on George's chest.

"you tired honey?" Geroge cooed,running his hands through Dreams hair.

"mhm.can we go neenee daddy?"

"of course we can.such a good boy,so polite." George stood up with Dream in his hands,walking upstairs.

Dream blushed,hiding his face in Georges chest.

the brunette brushed his teeth,helping Dream after.they freshened up,Dream walking out of the bathroom before George.he got under the covers,waiting for his caregiver.eventually George came out,turning off the lights before getting under the covers himself.he pulled the mentally smalled boy closer,wrapping his hands around him.Dream placed his head on his chest,trying to keep his eyes open.he forgot all about that once George started playing with his hair.he closed his eyes,quickly falling asleep,feeling safe in George's warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proof read.

you can request in the comments!

hope you enjoyed <3