Cuddly baby

requested by: TheAsylumBitch

caregiver: Dream <3

little: George <3

Just some cute fluff

* * *

Dream carefully opened the door to his boyfriends bedroom to find him still sleeping peacefully.he walked over to the bed,sitting down.George looked so perfect.Dream smiled,moving the hair out of the brits forehead.

he looked at his nightstand,the alarm showing it was 11am.

Dream leaned in,placing a gentle kiss on Georges forehead. "George,wake up" he slightly shook the boy,not wanting to scare him in his sleep.

George groaned as he stirred,his thumb going into his mouth to fall back asleep.

"oh" Dream whispered,realising George was little.

"baby,it's time to get up" he shook him again,successfully getting the boy to wake up.

his long eyelashes fluttered as he adjusted to the light,taking his thumb out of his mouth and looking up at Dream with doe eyes.

"good morning baby,how did we sleep?" Dream whispered,twirling the brunettes hair in his fingers.

George groaned,rubbing his eyes "good" 

"yeah?that's great honey.you want some breakfast?"

George nodded,holding out his hands,waiting to be picked up.Dream granted his wish,picking up the boy and placing him on his hip.he carefully went downstairs,placing the boy on the counter.

George watched as Dream fussed around in the kitchen,making some eggs.he made toast,putting the eggs on them before adding some salt.he put the sandwich on a plate,filling his sippy cup with apple juice.

he brought the plate over to George,placing it in front of him.

George grabbed the sippy cup,trying to drink his juice before Dream stopped him.

"wait,you can have your juice after you have some water okay?"

George nodded,yawning after.

Dream smiled,getting a cup and filling it with some water.he brought it over to the boy,placing it between his lips.George drank the water,head leaning back as the water emptied from the cup.Dream moved it away,surprised that he drank it all.

he kissed the boys forehead before walking over to the couch,letting him eat in peace.

George finished his food,jumping off the chair and running over to Dream.

he got in his lap,facing him.

"hey baby,what's up?" Dream smiled,rubbing the boys sides.

George shook his head as a way of saying 'nothing'.he kissed Dreams cheek before putting his head in the crook of his neck.

Dream smiled,rubbing the smallers back.George was so adroable.

"you tired honey?did my baby not get enough sleep?" Dream cooed,slightly rocking back and forth.

George nodded weakly,eyes already closed and ready to fall asleep.

"sleep baby,i'll be right here when you wake up"

and that was enough to let the boy drift off.he let out soft snores in his sleep,only stirring a little.Dream kept his promise,not daring to move while the boy slept.he watched a random movie,waiting for George to wake up.

his nap laster for about an hour before he started to stir,eyes opening and eyelashes fluttering.he reached up his hand for Dream and dropped it back when he made sure he was there.

Dream looked down at the boy,kissing his temple right next to his right eye.

George just snuggled close,not wanting to stand up or do anything yet.all he needed was his daddy.

"honey i have to go shopping,you wanna come with me or do you wanna stay with Sapnap and Karl?" Dream asked,holding the boy close.

"come wif you" George mumbled,not making any effort to move.

"okay" Dream whispered,kissing the boys head before picking him up.he walked over to the foyer,sitting George down and putting on some shoes for him.

George was still in his pj's,but Dream knew he hated dressing uncomfy,so he didn't bother changing him.he put on some shoes himself,picking up George again and walking over to the car.he placed George in the passengers seat,buckling his seatbelt.

he got in the drivers seat himself,buckling his seatbelt and going to the store they usually went to.

once they made it to the store Dream grabbed a cart and offered to put George in it,but he denied,holding onto Dreams hand instead.

Dream gave his hand a light squeeze,starting to walk around the store.

Dream was almost done with his groceries,but George was starting to get tired and needy for his attention.he stopped walking,making Dream stop aswell.without saying a word,he got closer to Dream,burying his face in his chest.

Dream was taken aback by this but he hugged the boy back regardless.

"you okay baby?" Dream asked in a low whisper.

George nodded "when we go home daddy" he asked,letting go of Dream.

"soon baby,i promise okay?we just need to get you milk and lucky charms,then we can go alright?"

George nodded,grabbing his hand again.

they got the last items and checked out,putting everything in the car and driving home.Dream put all of the groceries away,George watching as he did so,waiting for him to finish.

Dream turned around,chuckling when he saw George staring. "does my baby boy need attention?" he mocked,picking the boy up in the process.

George simply nodded,placing his head in the crook of Dreams neck.

Dream just stood there,rocking the boy back and forth.he started to get tired of standing,so he walked over to the couch,sitting down with the boy in his arms.

"cuddle daddy" George somewhat asked and also ordered,loosening his grip on his caregiver.

Dream smiled,ruffling up the boys hair.he sat the boy down next to him,laying down.he got comfortable,putting his hands out for him to crawl in.George wasted no time,yawning before latching himself onto Dream.while George was getting comfortable,Dream continued to place kisses on his head.George giggled,settling down on his chest.he closed his eyes,taking yet another nap,but this time,with Dream joining him.

***************************************************************************************

sorry this is kinda short

not proof read.

you can request in the 'requests' part!

hope you enjoyed <3