Kidnapped

requested by: @namaneyugi2020 

TW:kidnapping 

ooga booga= the kidnapper :>

George is big at the start,gets little around the middle of the story <3

* * *

Dream and George were at the mall,shopping.they were buying some stuff they needed for the house and some other,unnecessary things.they were currently looking for clothes,Dream needed new ones since George kept stealing all his hoodies.one of the hoodies really caught both of their attention,they were looking for the right size.

"sorry,do you have this in extra large?"Dream asked the nearest worker.

"sure,it's in the back,follow me"

Dream nodded and looked at George,waiting for him to start walking.

"i'll just stay,look around for thing"

"okay,be safe"Dream kissed Georges forehead and followed the lady.

George started walking around,looking at some other hoodies.one of the hoodies caught his attention and he stopped,just looking at the hoodie.

he was about to put it back,when someone sneaked up from behind him and put a bag over his head.he screamed,trying his best to get out of the guy's grasp but failing.

Dreams pov/place:

i just picked up the hoodie when i heard a man scream.it was George.i dropped the hoodie and ran to where the sound came from.i panicked when George was no where around.

"George?GEORGE!!"Dream shouted,panting and looking around nonstop.

"is everything okay sir?"a woman jogged over,trying to figure out what the guy was panicking about.

"my-my boyfriend,i-"Dream panted heavily,not being able to speak properly.

"sir,calm down.what happened?"

Dream took a deep breath before answering "i-i heard him scream and now he's nowhere around"his voice cracked,eyes starting to tear up.

the woman stopped for a second to get the information in before leading Dream to a chair "why don't you sit down sir,we will call the police okay?"

Dream didn't answer,he just sat on the chair with teary eyes,staring at the floor in shock.

the lady called over a few other employees and the manager,dialing the police.

Georges pov/place:

My hands and legs were tied together,tape over my mouth.

i whimpered as i squirmed around,trying to break free.i quickly stopped when i heard footsteps,whimpering and crawling to the corner.the metal door opened,a man walking in.tears started to fill my eyes as i lost all hope.he was jacked,really jacked.there's no way i could ever sneak away or run away.

he walked closer and i shut my eyes,trembling with fear.i felt him get closer and i shut my eyes impossibly hard.he kneeled down,peeling the corner of the tape.

"if you scream,you will regret it."he threateningly said before ripping off the tape from Georges mouth.

George kept quiet,scared if what the man might do to him.

"good boy"the man said,ruffling Georges hair.George flinched,letting out a quiet gasp.

the man got up,walking out the door and coming back in after a minute with a plate of eggs in his hands.he put the plate next to George and took out a knife.George's eyes widened,his breath getting unsteady.the man grabbed Georges hands,cutting the ropes but keeping his legs tied.

Georges wrists were red from how tight the ropes were.

"aww,did i hurt you?did i hurt my delicate,small boy?"the man grabbed Georges wrists,rubbing them.George's tears fell on his cheeks as he slowly started to become small from the fear and the man's words.

ooga booga pushed the plate closer to George "eat."

Dream looked up at ooga booga and grabbed the plate with shaky hands.he slowly started eating it,more tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"good boy,good boy"ooga booga whispered,staring at he boy eat. "now,if i untie your legs,you promise to behave?"

George swallowed his food before nodding.he was now fully into little space.

ooga booga untied his legs,putting the knife back into his pocket.

Dreams pov/place:

"did you find him?where is he"Dream said,sniffling and trying to hold back his tears in front of the police.

"we've tracked him down through his phone.we have men going to the location right now."one of the officers replied.

"what?why didn't you tell me sooner i should be with those officers looking for him,i-why d-..."Dream raiased his voice,running out out of breath at the end of the sentence.

"sir,we need you to calm down.we sent our best men,he'll be safe"

Dream wiped the sweat off his forehead,trying to catch his breath.

(im just gonna skip the police finding George because the chapter would be too long,they found them and arrested ooga-booga)

Dream ran outside when the police showed up,as the police informed him that they found George.one of the cars opened and George got out with teary eyes.

"George!!!"Dream shouted,running over to George and hugging him tightly.

"daddy"George sobbed.

Dreams heart absolutely shattered when he realised that the boy is small.he let a few tears fall and let go of George,now picking him up.George wrapped his arms around Dream's neck,sobbing.

Drea, thanked everyone and listened to what the police had to say before going to the car.he placed George in the passengers seat,buckling his seatbelt.he got into the driver's seat and started the car,driving home.during the whole ride,Dream kept his hand on George's thigh.

when they got home,Dream made sure he locked all of the doors and windows.

"are you okay baby?"Dream asked,picking George up.George nodded,placing his head in the crook of Dream's neck.

Dream kissed his forehead,walking into the kitchen to make him a sandwich.he didn't let go of George the whole time..he sat the plate on the counter,sitting George down on the chair.George ate his sandwich,drinking a glass of water afterwards,which he usually doesn't do.

"good job,baby:Dream praised,grabbing the plate and quickly washing it.he turned back,George yawning while rubbing his eyes.Dreams heart warmed and he smiled,picking George up.

"are you tired baby?"Dream whispered,stroking his hair. 

George nodded "wanna go nini daddy"he whined,closing his eyes.

"okay baby,we can go nini"Dream went upstairs,going into the bathroom to freshen up the both of them.he walked into the bedroom,sitting George down on the bed.he changed his own clothes before chaning George's.George quickly got under the covers,picking up his stuffie. "paci please"George politely asked. "of course baby"Dream got his pacifier,putting it in between George's lips.Dream got under the covers with George,immediately pulling him close. "you were so brave today honey.im so,so proud of you.Daddy's so sorry that he left you alone" Dream whispered,rubbing Georges back.George hummed in responce,too tired to reply.Dream kissed his forehead before tightening his grip and closing his eyes,falling asleep with George in his arms.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proof read.

you can request in the comments!

hope you enjoyed <3